PDA

View Full Version : NFL Week 10

Determined2Win
9 Nov 2008, 03:34pm
Determined's back with Week 10 in the National Football League. Bills lost their 4th straight today to the Patriots. Chicago lost a heart breaker to the still undefeated Titans. And yes, The Detroit Lions have still yet to win a single game.

Put in a reply, let your voices be heard!, but keep it clean and on topic.

-Determined

Zero001
9 Nov 2008, 03:38pm
DOLPHINS!!!! 5-3

Yes! The Dolphins keep the streak alive. Ginn got robbed of a TD on the opening kick off return. Ricky made an awesome run off of Wild Cat for a TD, Chad managed to hold the ball and not fumble (although he did give up a pick 6). The game came down to the defense making a stop on a two point conversion, and a stop on a final Seattle drive with two minutes to play. Seattle had everyone nervous when they almost came into field goal range, but the D held :thumbup:

The fans were really into it this game. The first time all year when the stadium wasn't filled with at least 30% of the opposing team fans. Thumbs up to the fans for taking over and finishing the National Anthem after the singers mic got cut off. Very patriotic especially with the large amount of troops that were present today. The Black Hawk fly over was much more impressive than the jets they normally send which pass so quickly you can't really take it in.

Bills :(
Come on... you guys were supposed to help take down the evil stranglehold New England has on the AFC East. The Jets get their turn next and the Dolphins will attempt the season sweep after. There is one hell of a race for the playoffs.

Italian Jew
9 Nov 2008, 03:45pm
The Jets fucked up St. Louis. I am not really a Jets fan, but 47-3? Goddamn!

For the AFC I would want either the Dolphins or the Jets to win it. I don't really care for the Bills or Patriots too much.

Trogdor
9 Nov 2008, 03:54pm
Go New England Go! Unfortunately I dont think they have a chance this year at going/winning the super bowl. I have no faith whatsoever in Cassel. Also, I read some stuff on Brady. He was in bad shape last I checked. Some sort of infection as well as the break. We better have him by next season or we're screwed.

Zero001
9 Nov 2008, 04:18pm
The Jets fucked up St. Louis. I am not really a Jets fan, but 47-3? Goddamn!

Yeah, I was watching the score. My section mate was having a fit because Favre wasn't throwing any touchdowns and it was killing his fantasy team. 47 points and only one Favre touchdown to show for it :001_tongue:

No one from the AFC East is out of it. Any team that makes it into the playoffs has a chance of running the table, just like the Giants who almost everyone had counted out.

raven maniac
9 Nov 2008, 04:21pm
Ravens dominated the Texans!!!!! :D

Scorpion
9 Nov 2008, 06:07pm
Eagles-Giants coming on in a few minutes.

Determined2Win
9 Nov 2008, 06:08pm
No, you are not in charge of NFL schedule talk! I hate you!!!! Thou shall be shot! (in the head)

Italian Jew
9 Nov 2008, 06:44pm
No, you are not in charge of NFL schedule talk! I hate you!!!! Thou shall be shot! (in the head)

Normally it goes to whoever makes it first, but in this case, he is a Community Advisor which trumps a Server Administrator. However, if you kill him, I think you get to take his position (and then you would trump most of everyone else). There really isn't any precedent for this in ZM/SG, so you might as well see how Haggard rolls with it after the fact. :rlol:

Itch
9 Nov 2008, 06:59pm
GO VIKES!.. finally they beat the Packers..

Albeit a very close win. 28 - 27 is good enough for me!

GrayFox
9 Nov 2008, 10:53pm
Pats back in action, Cassel running in for his first rushing TD. Good day all around, and hoping that the Jets will be too worn down on Thursday so that we can beat them again.

Zero001
10 Nov 2008, 07:29am

Lol... sorry but I didn't see a thread for it so I started one. Turns out you summited a thread while I was writing mine. You got the win by 4 minutes. They're merged now so not a big deal.

The Jets just came out of an easy game with the Rams, if anyone is beat up it's the Patriots. Either way the AFC East will have a number 1 team at the end of week 11. Most likely the Dolphins will beat the Raiders and will be tied for 2nd. Bills are too shakey to call right now, but they should get the win against the Brown and set up a three way tie for 2nd

Colts and Giants had some nice road wins :thumbup1:

raven maniac
10 Nov 2008, 07:42am
Lol... sorry but I didn't see a thread for it so I started one. Turns out you summited a thread while I was writing mine. You got the win by 4 minutes. They're merged now so not a big deal.

The Jets just came out of an easy game with the Rams, if anyone is beat up it's the Patriots. Either way the AFC East will have a number 1 team at the end of week 11. Most likely the Dolphins will beat the Raiders and will be tied for 2nd. Bills are too shakey to call right now, but they should get the win against the Brown and set up a three way tie for 2nd

Colts and Giants had some nice road wins :thumbup1:

The colts and Giants did indeed have some nice wins! I was rooting for Indi because now that Pittsburgh lost, Baltimore is now tied for 1st in the division! :D :D :D

LitKey
10 Nov 2008, 07:43am
sandy eggo super chargers