PDA

View Full Version : Gears of War 2

Frostbyte
9 Nov 2008, 10:06am
First off, I know this isnt a FPS, but I didnt know where else to put it. Anyway, this game kept me up until 4 in the morning last night.

Campaign: Im on like act 3 and it dosent have a toilet-paper thin story like the first one.
Marcus Fenix spits more cliches than Leon from RE4. No lie. Really fun tho.

Training Grounds: Basically, a bunch of bot battles that give you an acheivement.

Online versus: My favorite mode so far is either Guardian or Meatflag. The shotgun got NERFED HARDCORE, but still hella fun due to the new weapons, modes, skins, and chainsaw battles. Smoke grenades are gay unless your the one throwing them, cause they knock you on the ground now.

Horde: Words cannot describe how awesome it is. Actually made a group of 5 14/15 year olds work together in perfect harmony. Shit like this dosen't come often people.

Gumpy
9 Nov 2008, 10:24am
This isn't a fps... :laugh:

It DOES look like a good game, but personally I think Resistance 2 looks better.

VirDeBello
9 Nov 2008, 02:32pm
Then what kinda game is it then?

Josh
9 Nov 2008, 03:31pm
Then what kinda game is it then?TPS (Third-Person Shooter)

LitKey
9 Nov 2008, 03:47pm
This isn't a fps... :laugh:

It DOES look like a good game, but personally I think Resistance 2 looks better.

No it's not, but because of all the new forum gaming sections, there isn't a general one...

Gears of War 2 looks fucking awesome, if I had a 360 I'd definitely buy it. I have the first one on the PC and it still rOx mY sOx.

Frostbyte
9 Nov 2008, 07:14pm
You might wanna pick up your rox juice with a SHAMWOW!?

BACK THE FUCK UP IS THAT A FUCKIN SHAMWOW?

LitKey
9 Nov 2008, 08:26pm
You might wanna pick up your rox juice with a SHAMWOW!?

BACK THE FUCK UP IS THAT A FUCKIN SHAMWOW?

so fucking extreme you need a headset because you gotta have two fuckin hands to hold that bitch

Eldest
11 Nov 2008, 01:34pm
Will there be a PC version?:(

Repeat
11 Nov 2008, 02:01pm
My buddy and I had two 46-inch HD screens hooked up next to each other and played Local Horde...got to level 25 without dying on hardcore difficulty! Then we got a bit more drunk and got killed by a Wretch. The last guy. Arrrgh. Great game.

LitKey
11 Nov 2008, 02:02pm
Will there be a PC version?:(

In at least a year, for sure. Before anyone tries to tell me they've said they won't, I don't give a shit, they said the same thing for Gears of War. They're not going to announce a PC version now because that would just be bad business... the game is increasing demand for the 360. They're going to milk the game as much as they can on the 360, and then start milking it on the PC.