Chêvouÿx
9 Nov 2008, 05:04pm
I have it, but it's not installed currently

StrykerSwat
9 Nov 2008, 05:43pm
i have it too but i have the same problem as AvroArrow

Astrum
10 Nov 2008, 07:07am
I thought I had it installed on my macbook, but yeah, I have it.

Eldest
10 Nov 2008, 07:43am
I have it...but I only play Dota :001_smile:

Why not normal games?=P

Anyway, nice to see some people actually have it, now install it and maybe we can arrange some matches!

Lux
10 Nov 2008, 08:40am
Why not normal games?=P

Anyway, nice to see some people actually have it, now install it and maybe we can arrange some matches!

I played years of Age of Empires normal games, I got bored of it!!!

Prefer custom maps....normally more fun :001_smile:

Desum
10 Nov 2008, 01:02pm
I have it...but I only play Dota :001_smile:

Boooo...Dota ftl o.o Custom maps are fun though ;P But Dota is sickening o_o'

I have it also.

Eldest
11 Nov 2008, 10:21am
dota = fail
tower defenses = win

Lux
11 Nov 2008, 10:50am
dota = fail
tower defenses = win

Lol tower defences are fun at first but they are all so easy.

mNote
16 Nov 2008, 12:17pm
Where can I get new copies of WC3:FT?

I can't find any at Best Buy.

====================
Edit

Never mind. I found some at the Blizzard store.

http://www.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=110000050

StrykerSwat
16 Nov 2008, 01:13pm
anyone wanna play on WC3 or WC3:FT???later tonight?
i might download it tonight :)

Eldest
16 Nov 2008, 01:17pm
Not tonight but maybe some other day, anyway, add me on your friends - bbeldest

mNote
17 Nov 2008, 02:40pm
I'm downloading this thing too. Hopefully it works online.

Lux
17 Nov 2008, 02:53pm
I doubt you will get it to work online if you torrent it :bored:

mNote
17 Nov 2008, 04:45pm
Yeah I'm having major difficulties trying to get it to work with battle.net. :bored:

----- Edit

I found something called eurobattle.net... interesting...

----- Edit 2

AWW YEAH -- eurobattle.net is fucking awesome. Too many Brazilian players though.

Eldest
18 Nov 2008, 06:00am
Yeah I'm having major difficulties trying to get it to work with battle.net. :bored:

----- Edit

I found something called eurobattle.net... interesting...

----- Edit 2

AWW YEAH -- eurobattle.net is fucking awesome. Too many Brazilian players though.

download Hamachi and lancraft, some of my friends have it also and it allows people to play over LAN.
Also you can play CNC3 over Hamachi with meh

mNote
18 Nov 2008, 07:16am
download Hamachi and lancraft, some of my friends have it also and it allows people to play over LAN.
Also you can play CNC3 over Hamachi with meh

I downloaded Hamachi. You might have to walk me through this so that I can start playing WC3:FT over it.

In the mean time, I'm going to try to set it up myself. See how that works out.

Falcon04
18 Nov 2008, 09:47am
I have it... DoTA fails, WINTERMAUL FTW!!!

Eldest
18 Nov 2008, 10:51am
I have it... DoTA fails, WINTERMAUL FTW!!!
SEXMAUL FTW!!!

PS:Yes, it's real.

mNote
18 Nov 2008, 02:40pm
Yeah I'm starting to develop a distaste for the WC3:FT community on eurobattle.net

Mostly brazilian pricks and general fucktards.

Lux
18 Nov 2008, 03:24pm
Yeah I'm starting to develop a distaste for the WC3:FT community on eurobattle.net

Mostly brazilian pricks and general fucktards.

Eh??? On the Europe one its mainly English and Germans.

But what is wrong with the US battlenets??????????? Why don't you use those O_O.

Eldest
18 Nov 2008, 10:14pm
Eh??? On the Europe one its mainly English and Germans.

But what is wrong with the US battlenets??????????? Why don't you use those O_O.

He means eurobattlenet the program thingy not europe realm

SilentGuns
19 Nov 2008, 11:11am
The American realm is the best. I play there because i got sick of people in the Europe realm always speaking and making games in some other language besides English , so i was like ... F that and joined the American realm :rlol:. I also believe Americans have a bit more sense of humor than Europeans. That's why i like the American realm. Ohhh... and the fact that Eldest stole my CD ( cheap bastard can't buy anything himself :laugh: ) key and is using it to play on Europe so i can only go to the other realms besides Europe :laugh: .

mNote
19 Nov 2008, 12:24pm
I got Mick to play eurobattle.net with me. Its much better now that I have someone I know that I can play with.

You guys should consider getting eurobattle.net. It's a private server that doesn't authenticate with your CD key.

Eldest
19 Nov 2008, 12:40pm
I got Mick to play eurobattle.net with me. Its much better now that I have someone I know that I can play with.

You guys should consider getting eurobattle.net. It's a private server that doesn't authenticate with your CD key.

If I install eurobattle.net, will it fuck up my normal battle.net. Also, I'll play with you over hamachi this weekend =P, if you want.

mNote
19 Nov 2008, 01:29pm
If I install eurobattle.net, will it fuck up my normal battle.net. Also, I'll play with you over hamachi this weekend =P, if you want.

I think eurobattle.net is just an add-on to the already existing list of servers you can choose from.

And I'm going to have to refuse playing over hamachi with you. I downloaded it but I find that it's only good if other people have it too (like AIM, YIM, MSN, etc.).

We can just play over eurobattle.net. I'm downloading some WC3:FT maps right now just so I can share it with Mick.

I love the RPG maps.

DotA blows after awhile.

Lux
19 Nov 2008, 01:34pm
Don't need to, because I actually bought the game.

Also silent guns its impossible to get a game on American realm because if they have banlist and see that you're from Europe instant kick, and your ping lol.

I have a dota clan of about 30 people going on, don't need to play elsewhere :001_smile:

Eldest
19 Nov 2008, 01:44pm
I think eurobattle.net is just an add-on to the already existing list of servers you can choose from.

And I'm going to have to refuse playing over hamachi with you. I downloaded it but I find that it's only good if other people have it too (like AIM, YIM, MSN, etc.).

We can just play over eurobattle.net. I'm downloading some WC3:FT maps right now just so I can share it with Mick.

I love the RPG maps.

DotA blows after awhile.

Ok, I guess I'll try out eurobattle.net and play with you and mick tomorrow :)

mNote
19 Nov 2008, 01:45pm
Ok, I guess I'll try out eurobattle.net and play with you and mick tomorrow :)

All right, that sounds good.

Make sure you show up on vent tomorrow when Mick and I are on.

Eldest
19 Nov 2008, 01:48pm
All right, that sounds good.

Make sure you show up on vent tomorrow when Mick and I are on.

will do :)

SilentGuns
19 Nov 2008, 01:48pm
Don't need to, because I actually bought the game.

Also silent guns its impossible to get a game on American realm because if they have banlist and see that you're from Europe instant kick, and your ping lol.

I have a dota clan of about 30 people going on, don't need to play elsewhere :001_smile:

Iv played on the American realm with no problems besides Dota clans... i once joined a game and got on a ban list just for saying im new to Dota and asked if it was good . yup... never let the Dota people know ur new to the map. The host even took some time to whisper me : '' GTFO NOOB'' and other insulting stuff. That's why i hate Dota. Now i just play RPG. Iv never been banned of kicked for my ping .

mNote
19 Nov 2008, 01:53pm
Silent_guns;122314']Iv played on the American realm with no problems besides Dota clans... i once joined a game and got on a ban list just for saying im new to Dota and asked if it was good . yup... never let the Dota people know ur new to the map. The host even took some time to whisper me : '' GTFO NOOB'' and other insulting stuff. That's why i hate Dota. Now i just play RPG. Iv never been banned of kicked for my ping .

People take DotA much more seriously than they take life, apparently. :bored:

It's like the RTS version of CS1.6.

Eldest
19 Nov 2008, 01:56pm
Dota = garbage, half of the time I don't even understand what those people speak, I mean, seriously..

-"Hi"
+"ar ap ss cs pw mid"
-"Huh?"
+"kick"

mNote
19 Nov 2008, 06:23pm
Update: Mick and The Green Bastard and I are playing this.

I'm currently trying to get 4life to get it too. Eldest, if you get it, we can start a little WC3:FT group here in SG.

Lux
20 Nov 2008, 03:29am
Dota = garbage, half of the time I don't even understand what those people speak, I mean, seriously..

-"Hi"
+"ar ap ss cs pw mid"
-"Huh?"
+"kick"

Eldest come on they are simple phrases...........you just have to ask what they mean :S.

Basically I got into Dota and learned through my friend whos really good......sadly he got a bit too competitive so I thought fuck him.

I know some people take it too seriously, but public games are normally much more relaxed......but then you have noobs and leavers and for me that is annoying.

1 noob = game ruined so its better if n0obs make games just for themselves until they are good (or ruin a game I'm not in :001_tongue:) then come play with the pros :001_smile:

Eldest
20 Nov 2008, 12:45pm
Although Eurobattle.net is a bit buggy it was still fun playing with ya guys today :), now we need more people!:laugh:

Justice...
18 Dec 2008, 12:40am
ok ehm... sorry for the bump, but i just completed the campaign=)
anyone wanna play online? my name is Mariusmm

Eldest
18 Dec 2008, 08:28am
ok ehm... sorry for the bump, but i just completed the campaign=)
anyone wanna play online? my name is Mariusmm

sure why not :P, do you got original or pirated? Either way is fine for me

Justice...
18 Dec 2008, 10:16am
i bought the original, but i just figured out how to pirate them easely :P (Blizzard Account) Anyhow, i wont play today because i forgot my .................... i dont know what its in english, but the thing that gives ur computer power, so im soon out of battery:P Ill play with u tomorrow, even if your most likely gonna keel me

Henrik
18 Dec 2008, 03:05pm
i would like to join too

Justice...
20 Dec 2008, 08:05am
i would like to join too

ye sure, but im having trouble to connect to battle.net
http://s492.photobucket.com/albums/rr287/mariusmm_2008/?action=view&current=wc3.jpg

anyone know whats wrong?

Eldest
21 Dec 2008, 02:46am
Never even heard of that error before Justice, did you try and google it for a fix?

Justice...
21 Dec 2008, 02:48am
Never even heard of that error before Justice, did you try and google it for a fix?

lol what should i type? =P

Eldest
21 Dec 2008, 02:53am
The error?>.<!

Zealot
5 Feb 2009, 06:13pm
WOOT my second fave game ever!

Love Dota, gladly play normal games if ya want to (btw I'm sucky at it).

Add me if you wish: Bnet East - Tsunagi and Dr.poot

Bullet Wound
6 Feb 2009, 05:23pm
I tried DOTA before, too many hardcore people though, i'd join a game and be kicked just for dling the map...That and people were too into it.

Lux
7 Feb 2009, 08:11am
I tried DOTA before, too many hardcore people though, i'd join a game and be kicked just for dling the map...That and people were too into it.

Yeah, everyone kicks for you downloading the map, its just customn because it takes so long.

You can get all the latest versions at www.getdota.com , just put them in the "downloads file" of maps.

There are "noobs" games out there, but its probably better to get a friend to help you out.

Dracula
7 Feb 2009, 11:00am
Id we willing to play with anyone but......