PDA

View Full Version : The Happening

Determined2Win
7 Nov 2008, 07:18am
The movie stared Mark Wahlberg so it was an automatic must see for me. Didn't like it as much as I thought I would. Movie was hard to follow in certain parts and the gory scenes didn't amuse me as much as I thought they would. The ending proved there's definitely going to be a sequel in my opinion or it was just a cruddy ending to a not so interesting movie. Hopefully the next one proves to be better if a sequel is released. Once you see it you'll definitely be scratching your head at the end.

If you've seen it, post some reply's!

StrykerSwat
7 Nov 2008, 07:30am
I would agree about the happening,it did had there WTF?!?! moments
i mean i didn't get it much
i thought the Director would of done a much better job since all his other movies are awesome(i forgot his name but he did Signs rite?)

but anyway it was an ok movie but u know there is always a happy ending with the main characters

but i would say that The Myst was a top notch

i mean The Myst had a nice story and reason y that is happening etc.and the ending well

**SPOIL ALERT**

It was just a sad ending,and sucky one for the character
his wife and wife mom was dead(i think it was his wife mom that died in the house don't remember)and then he trys to leave the city and car stops I MEAN NO MORE GAS OMFG
and then he kills 3 people(that survived and was in the car) and his son,it sucks man and then army comes with the Store survivors and some other ones,dam it gotta suck to be alone for him

Red
7 Nov 2008, 08:50am
The ending made me cry

barackobama
7 Nov 2008, 08:58am
Full of emo people..

StrykerSwat
7 Nov 2008, 09:45am
The ending made me cry

wat ending the myst or the happening?
if its the happening ur dumb

raven maniac
7 Nov 2008, 10:00am
That movie was terrible. It was slow and just really boring.

Phoenix
7 Nov 2008, 12:06pm
it was harsh at the end of the mist literally like 30 seconds after he shoots them all the army drive by ... i would have just grabbed the soldiers gun and shot myself :mellow: and it was harsh aswell that the woman who left the store at the start to go and get her kids survived, you could see her on the truck :ohmy: so harsh

Determined2Win
7 Nov 2008, 12:33pm
Stryker, he was with 3 people from the grocery store in the car. His wife was dead and he had his child with him. But yeah, if anybody is interested in a scary/ sad ending movie, "The Mist" is the movie for you. I give props to Steven King...

SOLANUM
8 Nov 2008, 02:10pm
Oh god, the ending to The Mist made me cry and scream at my screen "YOU BASSTAAARRRDDD!!!!!"

Dannen
13 Nov 2008, 10:33pm
I laughed during the scene where the guy played with the tiger :P

zapper
15 Nov 2008, 12:37pm
OREALLY?
well the ending was a wtf moment

StrykerSwat
15 Nov 2008, 04:57pm
lol wtf,was it me that this thread was made into The Mist and not The Happening?
lol i guess The Happening does suck,even tho director has good other movies

Born to Pwn
15 Nov 2008, 05:47pm
You guys don't get the ending of The Happening? It was a great ending, but the rest of the movie wasn't very good. You have to actually think to get the ending, wait no you don't, it's straight forward. Watch it again and I'm sure you will understand. ;)

StrykerSwat
16 Nov 2008, 07:16am
yes we know that the ending of the happening was a disappointment,

wat there going to do a 2nd part?

The Happening 2:This Shit is Happening All Over!! ??

Omar
2 Dec 2008, 02:49pm
The happening is the worst movie i've ever seen in my life, it's totally shit.
the budget must have been 1 dollar and 3 cents, if you just recap it all the movie is :
Trees, Wind, grass, making people kill them self. not more, it was shitty and the ending didn't give an explanation to why the fuck it happened, so no it is shit, and the cheesiest line was "Oh my god, i can't believe it's happening" BAD 0/10 for me.

The mist though was actually pretty good, but the ending... it is.... just..... fucking brilliant and hilarios, the guy kill whole his family because he thinks he's gonna die, but in the end the army came and he got saved, but he killed his family lol, i rofled so hard, i was like "HAHAHAHHAHAH" Just great. 6/10 for the mist.

Determined2Win
2 Dec 2008, 02:55pm
The mist though was actually pretty good, but the ending... it is.... just..... fucking brilliant and hilarios, the guy kill whole his family because he thinks he's gonna die, but in the end the army came and he got saved, but he killed his family lol, i rofled so hard, i was like "HAHAHAHHAHAH" Just great. 6/10 for the mist.

Didn't think the ending to that was funny at all, If you take the whole "oversized monsters" thing out of proportion and put in a more non-fictional scenario, the ending would probably would have made anyone cry. But yeah, the beginning and some of the middle was pretty lame.