5 Nov 2008, 09:23am
This looks sweet, just imagine all the fun pranks you could do with this :rlol:

Pop up in someones room when there sleeping :rlol:

Omar
5 Nov 2008, 09:56am
The invention screams fuck the phones.

SilentGuns
5 Nov 2008, 10:57am
Anyone even want to consider that this is fake and that only the TV viewers can see her. What amazing technology we have in the 21th century is that u can put anything fake on live TV. I believe this is just fake unless they stole
from Bill Gates private stash.

Italian Jew
5 Nov 2008, 12:13pm
I lol'd when I saw this last night. Its definitely some editing, but it is still a pretty cool, albeit an unconventional, way of discussion.

Red
5 Nov 2008, 12:49pm
It wasn't a realy hologram of course. Just some green/bluescreen type shit.

Suri
5 Nov 2008, 02:16pm
IT'S A GREEN SCREEN!!!!!!!!!! Fox even had some really nice Green Screen work. You see that Blue outline. Well guess what thats not a effect. Thats poor lighting so the edging did not work and the blue screen was bleeding in.

Saxe
5 Nov 2008, 02:39pm
Damn it. I thought we had a Sci-fi thing going :(

LegalSmash
5 Nov 2008, 02:50pm
This is what happens when retarded children are allowed to play with matches and complicated toys.

Italian Jew
5 Nov 2008, 03:46pm
IT'S A GREEN SCREEN!!!!!!!!!! Fox even had some really nice Green Screen work. You see that Blue outline. Well guess what thats not a effect. Thats poor lighting so the edging did not work and the blue screen was bleeding in.

I think the outline was included so it would make it look like a hologram. It was pretty even throughout the border of the body of whomever was talking. The border would sell the "WHOAH...A HOLOGRAM" idea better.