PDA

View Full Version : EPIC CoH Game

Astrum
5 Nov 2008, 03:52am
Alright, the setup: MrMick, Pete, Cloud, and myself on Axis vs. Haggard and three expert computers on Allies.

Kudos to Haggard for putting up an IMMENSE defense, despite the computers being pants-on-head retarded.

Here are the ending screen shots:

Crimson
5 Nov 2008, 06:08am
You mean bastards, You all Vs. Poor Old Nuggs with three R-Tards Computers? lmao

Goodjob Haggard!

Farmer Mick
5 Nov 2008, 06:59am
i would just like to point out i had 2 leave

PotshotPolka
5 Nov 2008, 01:12pm
A 3 hour game? wtf!?

LVG
5 Nov 2008, 01:25pm
lmao n00b

Tcp-Kill
5 Nov 2008, 02:22pm
LOL

Astrum
5 Nov 2008, 07:28pm
A 3 hour game? wtf!?

First hour was a fight for the resource points in Hochwald Gap. We were eventually pushed back entirely to our starting island. We were under siege, Haggard was dropping arty all over the damn place, it was miserable. We refused to give up though! Between my two Hummels, MrMick's AI controlled slot sending meat into the grinder, and about a dozen tank buster squads, we began making incursions into their front lines. Pete would steal points so we could produce a few more tank buster squads, my Hummels would be keeping them at bay on the bridge, then when the arty was over we'd run out and lay waste to everything.

It took a good 30 minutes to take back the map and start assaulting their island. Haggard delayed it even more with his 17 and 25 pounders.

Seriously, if Haggard had had a competent player on his team rather than an AI it would have been over in an hour and we would have lost.

If I can find it I'll upload the replay.

Kennith
5 Nov 2008, 08:12pm
I literally took out 4 of his 25 pounders with just 3 full veterancy tank busters. LOL I took out 164 vehicles.

tinkerbell
5 Nov 2008, 09:36pm
if anyone want to see the whole 3 hours and 5 mins of game play.... i have the demo!!!

PotshotPolka
6 Nov 2008, 08:40am
if anyone want to see the whole 3 hours and 5 mins of game play.... i have the demo!!!

I'll pass, but damn, that's persistence incarnate.

Omar
6 Nov 2008, 11:35am
Wow... 3 hours just for one game...... I'm gonna re-install it.
I miss that game :D

LegalSmash
6 Nov 2008, 06:10pm
Im sad that I missed this epicness.

Born to Pwn
6 Nov 2008, 07:28pm
I must see this demo! lol. How big is it? O.o

I'm also thinking about re-installing...probably will tomorrow! :D