PDA

View Full Version : Admin Skin Needs to be Changed

the_Butler
4 Nov 2008, 03:00pm
I play on the Surf server, pretty much everyday.
I'm also pretty sure that the skins the admins get are applied to all servers.

One of them needs to be changed. I'm not sure which one it is, but I have a screen shot of it from far away.
Now it looks CT to me, and I bet others. It isn't affecting gameplay, but its really annoying.

I'll get another close up one soon.

EDIT: Got the other pictures put up
Also. Look in the first picture. That person is aiming to his right at an alive CT. Look pretty damn close to me =/

Smurftan
4 Nov 2008, 04:35pm
lol whats RONG with it? (srry i had to say it) :laugh:

andre1028
4 Nov 2008, 05:47pm
lol whats RONG with it? (srry i had to say it) :laugh:

I think you are either illiterate or lazy. He said it looks like a CT, especially from a far distance because of the pants.

Farmer Mick
5 Nov 2008, 07:06am
I think you are either illiterate or lazy. He said it looks like a CT, especially from a far distance because of the pants.

you can see his pants?? u pedo

juku
5 Nov 2008, 08:12pm
I doubt that skin is a major problem anyway. As not much admins even use that skin.

Born to Pwn
6 Nov 2008, 05:02pm
Looks totally like a T to me. I mean, the pants kind of resemble CT pants, but who even looks at them? If you want to kill someone, you should be aiming at the torso or head. :)

.:{Shaban}:.
6 Nov 2008, 08:22pm
ummmmm i can do smething......but just hope that you dont think its a ct

Repus
6 Nov 2008, 11:27pm
Its not hard to aim for one sec and see the color of the name or shoot, friendly fire isn't on.

I never seen admins use skins on surf server, only beth. Mayby its supporter skin?

Eldest
7 Nov 2008, 05:52am
Nooo don't remove it, good skin =D

tank40175
7 Nov 2008, 07:23am
I don't usually use that one, but I can tell difference pretty easy when playing someone who is. Don't remove it though.

Paronic
7 Nov 2008, 09:05am
i cant see the problem here ( lol ) as repus said just take a shot ff isnt on.

Daze
7 Nov 2008, 09:26am
it's a cool skin but I'll be honest, when I'm a ct I wouldn't shoot them straight away and have died because I thought they were a CT.

I'm glad skins aren't on our reg cs server, as that's more competitive than most of our fun type of cs:s mods.