PDA

View Full Version : CNC3

Farmer Mick
4 Nov 2008, 02:02pm
well me and zero pub regularly and are pretty good we was wandering if any body wanted to join us on tib wars or KW

LegalSmash
4 Nov 2008, 02:24pm
I have this, and would love to play sometime. Add me, Legalsmash.

tinkerbell
4 Nov 2008, 03:43pm
only got C&C3, not played it in quite a bit

Zero001
4 Nov 2008, 04:18pm
We're very good on Tiberium Wars, but since Kane's Wrath has stopped with the desync errors we've been playing that more often. It really does require entirely different tactics, and we've been struggling to find a good one. Even after watching replays, it's hard figure out a counter to some of the tactics deployed by our opponents. We do much better when we have a solid third person (almost pro in TW), but no one is on or willing to join during our play time :(

Born to Pwn
4 Nov 2008, 07:31pm
I keep getting the "Conflict with Emulation Software" error. This has only started recently...don't know what the problem all of a sudden is. Kane's Wrath works, but TW doesn't!!! :(

Farmer Mick
4 Nov 2008, 11:49pm
I keep getting the "Conflict with Emulation Software" error. This has only started recently...don't know what the problem all of a sudden is. Kane's Wrath works, but TW doesn't!!! :(

this is because u have some kind of copying device or something like daemon tools or something that it doesnt work with

James
5 Nov 2008, 07:21am
I'm the good solid player :D

Farmer Mick
5 Nov 2008, 08:49am
I'm the good solid player :D

you havnt pld with us in forever

LegalSmash
7 Nov 2008, 01:19pm
We're very good on Tiberium Wars, but since Kane's Wrath has stopped with the desync errors we've been playing that more often. It really does require entirely different tactics, and we've been struggling to find a good one. Even after watching replays, it's hard figure out a counter to some of the tactics deployed by our opponents. We do much better when we have a solid third person (almost pro in TW), but no one is on or willing to join during our play time :(

Send me a PM, add me on steam, and message me when you will play, I've b een practicing with the marked and black hand

Born to Pwn
7 Nov 2008, 09:08pm
this is because u have some kind of copying device or something like daemon tools or something that it doesnt work with

Damn, you caught me! lol. :) Kane's Wrath works though, and I got it from the same compiler. Strange... O.o

Farmer Mick
8 Nov 2008, 10:51am
Damn, you caught me! lol. :) Kane's Wrath works though, and I got it from the same compiler. Strange... O.o

then u r fucked

good day sir

also back on topic i just wiped the floor with zero i got demo but for his sake i wont post it

Eldest
17 Nov 2008, 12:05pm
I downloaded it so I can only play with you guys over Hamachi =P

Edit:FACEPALM, I have CNC:red alert 3 not CNC3 tiberium wars