PDA

View Full Version : ATIX_helicopter: glitch spot

Omne
2 Nov 2008, 10:18pm
ive heard a few different rules regarding this. the one i follow is that you cant use the glitch spot unless your team controls the helicopter. i was also told that humans are always allowed to use it.

jeN
2 Nov 2008, 10:28pm
You're correct.

Humans can ALWAYS use the glitch spot as they can barricade the shop.

Zombies can only use the glitch spot if their team is on the helicopter.

This is not a bannable offense unless you purposely disreguard the admin warning you not to glitch to it several times. For the admins, there are better ways to deal with this, move to spec, freeze, slap for damage, kick them. A ban should be a last resort.

Repus
2 Nov 2008, 11:16pm
Freeze is best for this, and then kick when new round starts, bc if i kick ppl for this new zombie will spawn and i get whine from that. In fact best way is bind freeze all t's before nuke.

Daze
3 Nov 2008, 02:40am
Freeze is best for this, and then kick when new round starts, bc if i kick ppl for this new zombie will spawn and i get whine from that. In fact best way is bind freeze all t's before nuke.

what's the bind to do that?!!?

Maxwelldon
3 Nov 2008, 03:46am
what's the bind to do that?!!?
This should do it

bind KEY "ma_freeze #T"

Myself I type the command out and copy/paste if necessary but have never had need for actual bind

Jaffa
3 Nov 2008, 04:19am
just tele the offenders into the fire truck and freeze them, saves humans jumping down, getting too close and getting knifed

Z3r0 M4ni4c
3 Nov 2008, 08:41am

why should you freeze whole T if its only 1 or 2 persons.
I know its easy but it isnt needed to freeze everyone from one team :wink:

Daze
3 Nov 2008, 09:30am
why should you freeze whole T if its only 1 or 2 persons.
I know its easy but it isnt needed to freeze everyone from one team :wink:

I'm not sure how it works but all players except for zombies are shown in blue, which is regarded as CT, so all zombies will be shown as T's. maybe it would just freeze zombies when you do the bind Maxwell typed out, will have to wait and see to find out!.

Jaffa
3 Nov 2008, 10:00am
it does freeze all zombies, i think what zero is saying is why not just freeze the offenders, as i'm guessing its easy thasn typing it all out each time in console (i'd be suprisedif anyone has binded that command :P)

Maxwelldon
3 Nov 2008, 12:02pm
I'm not sure how it works but all players except for zombies are shown in blue, which is regarded as CT, so all zombies will be shown as T's. maybe it would just freeze zombies when you do the bind Maxwell typed out, will have to wait and see to find out!.

If they show as RED team, they are T and same for BLUE as CT. Always tries freeze whole T team, including the dead on that team but it's not affecting people who are having T-skin but still on CT-team.

I've done it several times and I know it works :001_rolleyes:

andre1028
3 Nov 2008, 02:20pm
I always freeze the zombies using that spot for teh lulz.

Sometimes I teleport them over the twirling helicopter blades and watch them get cut to pieces.

Chobber
3 Nov 2008, 03:09pm
Fastest way to freeze them would, IMO, be to write in chat: "@freeze #t" ..