PDA

View Full Version : CS:S - Autorun

AppleShark
1 Nov 2008, 10:02pm
I'm looking for a script/bind that will allow me to toggle movement with the push of a key rather than holding one down. Even a few ideas would be appreciated, as I really have no clue how to do this.

Tcp-Kill
2 Nov 2008, 03:16am
Hmm, what do you mean by "Toggling Movement"

Lol, i don't quite understand?? DO YOU UNDERSTAND??!?!?!?

JoniX
2 Nov 2008, 06:13am
He means script that makes him run automaticly forward without holding W down. Am i right?

Phoenix
2 Nov 2008, 08:14am
that's easy. it's called something heavy that fits on the key :001_smile:

AppleShark
2 Nov 2008, 09:15am
Yeah, Jonix is right, and I'd rather not go down the "something heavy" road.

Repus
2 Nov 2008, 09:26pm
Scripts are for weak ppl! and isn't it something like +forward? i don't know i'm not scripter.

Chobber
3 Nov 2008, 03:17pm
UNTESTED:

Bind "key" "+forward; +forward; +forward; +forward; +forward; +forward; +forward; +forward"??

Maybe -> bind "key" "+forward; wait 1; +forward; wait 1; +forward; wait 1; +forward; wait 1; +forward; wait 1; +forward; wait 1; +forward; wait 1; +forward; wait 1; +forward" :P

AppleShark
4 Nov 2008, 12:36am
I'll give it a shot, thanks.

Tcp-Kill
4 Nov 2008, 12:41am
You see, if you actually typed +forward it would make sure you don't stop running.

You could bind it to two keys, it should work like

bind KEY +forward
bind KEY -forward

something like that, but i will look later tonight and after my wow patch has finished.

Eldest
4 Nov 2008, 05:23am
Just wondering, why would you want a script for something like that!?

JoniX
4 Nov 2008, 07:08am
Just wondering, why would you want a script for something like that!?

Too lazy to press w :S?

AppleShark
4 Nov 2008, 10:09am
Nope, just really for escape maps where you have to run in a straight line for long periods of time eg. boat escape or sst. It would be nice to be able to minimise out or type a message while doing this, as I'm used to it from WoW.

Eldest
4 Nov 2008, 01:10pm
lazy ass bitch

Loganator456
10 Nov 2008, 05:29pm
You know, if you wanted to keep an eye on that, then you could just run CSS in a window while doing something else. :D

AppleShark
11 Nov 2008, 12:03pm
You know, if you wanted to keep an eye on that, then you could just run CSS in a window while doing something else. :D

Yes, but not only would that annoy me, I'd be losing out on Crossfire :( Anyway bind KEY "+forward; +forward; +forward" works. thanks to everyone who helped.
(I know it's not going to make a difference but i like to get my money's worth)

Loganator456
11 Nov 2008, 02:24pm
Yes, but not only would that annoy me, I'd be losing out on Crossfire :( Anyway bind KEY "+forward; +forward; +forward" works. thanks to everyone who helped.
(I know it's not going to make a difference but i like to get my money's worth) Yeah, lol, that would annoy me too.

Henrik
13 Nov 2008, 11:08am
if you have a bind like that your really really really lazy

ore only one hand