PDA

View Full Version : an [SG] Admin skin i made

.:{Shaban}:.
1 Nov 2008, 11:23am
Hey guys i decided to make a quick admin skin for you since imo, the other admin skins suck:closedeyes: so yea tell me what you think so far. ill add more screenshots

Credits:

Skin: Sixtoes and staknhizzle

Edits: Shaban

Update:

Now a better SG sign and shiny tags

the tags aren't shiney from the screenshots but i promise you that it will be very shiney ingame.........depending on the map

Daze
1 Nov 2008, 11:29am
wow nice, i'll definetly ask for this to be used.

we've wanted to change some of the skins for a while, but we needed someone to write [SG] Admin on the back.

any chance you could do some Terrorist ones?

1 Nov 2008, 11:37am
sure its easy

SpikedRocker
1 Nov 2008, 11:45am
Also...can you make the text a bit bigger and stand out more??

1 Nov 2008, 11:47am
Also...can you make the text a bit bigger and stand out more??

then i would have to make it unrealistic :bored:

and either way, everybody is gonna know that its an admin skin since they never saw my skin before

SpikedRocker
1 Nov 2008, 11:59am
Maybe a 2 liner on the back would be sufficent? [SG] on top of Admin?

1 Nov 2008, 12:06pm
Maybe a 2 liner on the back would be sufficent? [SG] on top of Admin?

oh lol forgot about that

Paul
1 Nov 2008, 12:07pm
Lokking good, keep them coming :laugh:

Tcp-Kill
1 Nov 2008, 01:08pm
Very nice!

andre1028
1 Nov 2008, 01:35pm
Nice skin. Is it possible to skin one of the combine models with a "[SG] Admin" label on the back of it?

I've always wanted combine admin skins.

Dracula
1 Nov 2008, 01:45pm
That thing looks awsome

Phoenix
1 Nov 2008, 03:17pm
that looks awesome, all we need now are some SG.Reg skins *cough* :001_rolleyes:

j/ks :001_tongue:

Daze
1 Nov 2008, 04:51pm
that looks awesome, all we need now are some SG.Reg skins *cough* :001_rolleyes:

j/ks :001_tongue:

I did ask for that, but time/effort wise it was too much to be put in to action.

JoniX
1 Nov 2008, 07:08pm
Maybe not sg.reg skin but HG skin would be good idea. ( Can i get HG without +400 posts ) :blushing:

1 Nov 2008, 07:09pm
I did ask for that, but time/effort wise it was too much to be put in to action.

to tell you the truth, its really simple. all i do is paste the SG tag in the skins ive already made :wink:

1 Nov 2008, 07:23pm
Maybe not sg.reg skin but HG skin would be good idea. ( Can i get HG without +400 posts ) :blushing:

HG? whats that?

Dracula
1 Nov 2008, 08:02pm
Honarable Gamer

Repus
1 Nov 2008, 09:19pm
Its cool, but i think all ct admin skins are good, t admin skins suck can you make some t ones?

Eldest
2 Nov 2008, 06:08am
Its cool, but i think all ct admin skins are good, t admin skins suck can you make some t ones?

QFT. Better T skins, NOW!

Eversmen
2 Nov 2008, 09:35am
Awesome skin man

LVG
2 Nov 2008, 09:47am
One of the best ive seen

Axel
2 Nov 2008, 10:26am
What programme are you running to create these skins?
if you tell me I will SO get it ;)
Unless it isn't vista compatible! =(

2 Nov 2008, 10:32am
What programme are you running to create these skins?
if you tell me I will SO get it ;)
Unless it isn't vista compatible! =(

Photoshop CS3

i didnt mainly create this skin. All i did with it is add the digital desert camo and the name tag and recolored it. thats it.

Smurftan
2 Nov 2008, 10:34am
even if i cant use em' they look good...i agree with hoenix :laugh:

Axel
2 Nov 2008, 10:35am
Photoshop CS3

i didnt mainly create this skin. All i did with it is add the digital desert camo and the name tag and recolored it. thats it.

AWESOME
I'll get it and hopefully be as good as you at making these :D
You can be my mentor :D

2 Nov 2008, 10:39am
AWESOME
I'll get it and hopefully be as good as you at making these :D
You can be my mentor :D

lol have fun buying it idr how much it cost but i know the latest version of Photoshop which is CS4 is like 1000 bucks

and i have a new pic of the skin check it out

Daze
2 Nov 2008, 10:47am
the costs for design software is ridiculous, fair enough it's a great product but if was like £50 they would get more profit than the prices they charge at the moment

Axel
2 Nov 2008, 11:05am
the costs for design software is ridiculous, fair enough it's a great product but if was like £50 they would get more profit than the prices they charge at the moment

It's called torrents lol
Prices of software are far too high
Vista is SO expensive + it doesn't run all old programmes like hammer editor
well...
mine doesn't lol
but we don't really have a choice
if you want it you have to pay the price because they are the only ones who make it...
considering all you need to do is make one and burn it to a disc then sell it...
lol
how gay XD

2 Nov 2008, 11:13am
It's called torrents lol
Prices of software are far too high
Vista is SO expensive + it doesn't run all old programmes like hammer editor
well...
mine doesn't lol
but we don't really have a choice
if you want it you have to pay the price because they are the only ones who make it...
considering all you need to do is make one and burn it to a disc then sell it...
lol
how gay XD

well i didnt know you were that kind of person :001_rolleyes:

Axel
2 Nov 2008, 11:25am
well i didnt know you were that kind of person :001_rolleyes:

I'm normally not
If I need something NOW
then I will have to do it like that
but I always get the real version
Like microsoft word...
I have a torrent version of that until I bought the real one :D
I never cheat a company out of money
they made it and deserve to be paid for it

Frostbyte
2 Nov 2008, 02:05pm
Nice skins shaban!

Shabby
3 Nov 2008, 09:58am
Epic skins!
+rep for you.

Henrik
4 Nov 2008, 12:07am
nice skins

4 Nov 2008, 08:08am
so......................um................anybody wants it in ther server?

andre1028
4 Nov 2008, 06:45pm
so......................um................anybody wants it in ther server?

We need the actual file though lol.

XeNo
5 Nov 2008, 02:40am
Not to seem like a dick, but why the hell are you guys complimenting this guy over something as easy as this?

All he did was edit the skin, he didn't make it. He took the skin and put SG Admin on it.

You can do this with EVERY skin. It's not impossible and takes about 3 minutes to do.

If 3 minutes is 'taking all your time to do this'. Then I think someone needs to adjust their schedules a bit.

Bethy
5 Nov 2008, 01:01pm
make some girl admin skins!

5 Nov 2008, 02:11pm
Not to seem like a dick, but why the hell are you guys complimenting this guy over something as easy as this?

All he did was edit the skin, he didn't make it. He took the skin and put SG Admin on it.

You can do this with EVERY skin. It's not impossible and takes about 3 minutes to do.

If 3 minutes is 'taking all your time to do this'. Then I think someone needs to adjust their schedules a bit.

well thats what i said. but since it was so easy to put the SG tag, i made the Tags shiney, put shadowing, put the camo (which btw took really long to do to perfect it) and instead of just pasting the tag on the back, you can see that its transparent to the clothing. so yea, it not just 3 minutes, it more like 30 to 2 hours with perfection

Daze
6 Nov 2008, 02:45am
well thats what i said. but since it was so easy to put the SG tag, i made the Tags shiney, put shadowing, put the camo (which btw took really long to do to perfect it) and instead of just pasting the tag on the back, you can see that its transparent to the clothing. so yea, it not just 3 minutes, it more like 30 to 2 hours with perfection

Don't worry Shaban, Xeno's jealous for one reason or another. :bored:

Paul
6 Nov 2008, 04:30am

Why so mean? He's made a skin for the community, I dont see you making one.

Have you ever heard of 'being nice'?

Eldest
6 Nov 2008, 11:36am
Make me a Chewbacca skin! NOW!!!

6 Nov 2008, 01:58pm
Make me a Chewbacca skin! NOW!!!

lol simply just take a pic of brown pubs.....well pubs aren't nessesary, how about a beard?

XeNo
7 Nov 2008, 01:35am
Don't worry Shaban, Xeno's jealous for one reason or another. :bored:
Lol? I don't mind. I just don't see why you guys are giving him full credit like he actually MADE the skin.

Why so mean? He's made a skin for the community, I dont see you making one.

Have you ever heard of 'being nice'?
Uhmmm, actually I've made about 2-3 threads about this EXACT thing. Offering to put the tags on back of skins for new admin skins. Same with Maxwell. There are two or three threads in the Admin Section, amongst PM's to other admins who have asked me to put tags on a skin for them.

At least we didn't run around saying we made the skin. We admitted to only editing.

7 Nov 2008, 01:32pm
At least we didn't run around saying we made the skin.

are you trying to say that i went around telling people i made this skin? if you are, just to let you know i had added the credits to the people who made the skin, which was sixtoes and staknhizzle, which you might not know till now what they do. and im not that person who goes around telling i made this skin.....i only advertise it around like "hey did you see my "skin" and yes i may had said "my skin" which i mean that in my possesion, not by the author of the work.....well it still counts to say my skin since you had something to do with it >_>

Italian Jew
7 Nov 2008, 05:01pm
are you trying to say that i went around telling people i made this skin? if you are, just to let you know i had added the credits to the people who made the skin, which was sixtoes and staknhizzle, which you might not know till now what they do. and im not that person who goes around telling i made this skin.....i only advertise it around like "hey did you see my "skin" and yes i may had said "my skin" which i mean that in my possesion, not by the author of the work.....well it still counts to say my skin since you had something to do with it >_>

The title of this thread is "an [SG] Admin skin i made " <- Means you are telling people you made the skin

You didn't make anything, you just edited it. I'd think you would have to have the original authors' permission before you mess around with their skins. If you have their approval, then that's great, but it is still only editing.

7 Nov 2008, 07:23pm
The title of this thread is "an [SG] Admin skin i made " <- Means you are telling people you made the skin

You didn't make anything, you just edited it. I'd think you would have to have the original authors' permission before you mess around with their skins. If you have their approval, then that's great, but it is still only editing.

i did. i would never do that to sixtoes. oh and i forgot about the title

Sandstorm
9 Nov 2008, 08:13pm
o wow i thought u actually made the skin. for a second there i thought you were good

11 Nov 2008, 05:35pm
o wow i thought u actually made the skin. for a second there i thought you were good

wow.......thanks for the let down :glare:

Scoutkllr
12 Nov 2008, 05:55am

Sand, that wasn't needed.

darth jacen
12 Nov 2008, 12:36pm
k well can we all stop biting our selves if u like the skin great then lets try to get it uploaded (i think its ok) and all this shit he made it i made it the fucking henda ghost made it doesnt matter its here lets use it or not doesnt matter who made it if u made a skin edited and said yeh i only edited it who would look that hard if it says u made it u might get respect for putting in the time rather than a great 4 u hope it is better than the original and who cares, its a skin no need for a flame war.

12 Nov 2008, 02:49pm
k well can we all stop biting our selves if u like the skin great then lets try to get it uploaded (i think its ok) and all this shit he made it i made it the fucking henda ghost made it doesnt matter its here lets use it or not doesnt matter who made it if u made a skin edited and said yeh i only edited it who would look that hard if it says u made it u might get respect for putting in the time rather than a great 4 u hope it is better than the original and who cares, its a skin no need for a flame war.

thanks man, your one of the people that actually understands :001_smile:

Italian Jew
12 Nov 2008, 03:08pm
Yet he speaks with horrible grammar. He understands, yet people are nearly unable to understand him. I daresay this is irony!

Daze
12 Nov 2008, 03:32pm
Yet he speaks with horrible grammar. He understands, yet people are nearly unable to understand him. I daresay this is irony!

I got half way through and gave up trying to read what it meant.

Scoutkllr
12 Nov 2008, 05:19pm

Well said!

13 Nov 2008, 05:18pm
common guys, you dont have to make fun of someone with certain problems (:-(

i also have grammar problems >_>