PDA

View Full Version : Surf RPG

Bethy
27 Oct 2008, 11:46pm
I was playing a Surf RPG DM server, and it was really fun. But the admins don't do anything about the people spawn killing and such. I think we should have one just like it. Maybe keep the old one for people who don't like the RPG part. Here's the IP to the one I played - 69.12.37.2:27015 Try it out.

barackobama
27 Oct 2008, 11:56pm
Ew, no.

I would hate surf if it became a RPG, so mabye a RPG and normal one.

P.s, ADVERTISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bethy
28 Oct 2008, 12:01am
I'm sorry about advertising garfield, if it's not allowed then delete it from my post.

Tcp-Kill
28 Oct 2008, 12:03am
lol

I would definetly support this.

Repus
28 Oct 2008, 12:28am
Rpg dm surf is just full of spawnkillers, and its not fair to new player that someone has 1000 hp and gets 100 hp/sec fun to fight against those:closedeyes:.

Daze
28 Oct 2008, 03:13am
only way I would support it is we had both, I love are regular one and sometimes venture to a RPG Surf DM, I would advise maps that have a complete block off from spawn points, meaning it's pretty much impossible to spawn kill..I wouldn't mind a ScoutKnivez RPG either :thumbup:

Tcp-Kill
28 Oct 2008, 03:45am
only way I would support it is we had both, I love are regular one and sometimes venture to a RPG Surf DM, I would advise maps that have a complete block off from spawn points, meaning it's pretty much impossible to spawn kill..I wouldn't mind a ScoutKnivez RPG either :thumbup:

Or a spawn protection script?

We tried a scoutzknifez and it failed.

fun but failed.

Paul
28 Oct 2008, 06:15am
Or a spawn protection script?

Any idea when this is going onto the regular surf server? :bored:

Also im the same as daze, I would only support this server if it was a new one.

Eldest
28 Oct 2008, 07:04am
Make a god damn DM de_dust2 only server before anything else

Paul
28 Oct 2008, 08:10am
Make a god damn DM de_dust2 only server before anything else

We used to have one, but it was dead.

Daze
28 Oct 2008, 08:13am
Make a god damn UK ESCAPE server before anything else

Fixed.

Eldest
28 Oct 2008, 04:38pm
We used to have one, but it was dead.

What the fuck?How can a DM server be dead, it's the most popular type of server ever. Tho, I'm having second thoughts about this too, I doubt people will play on a DM server with 200 ping.

Fixed.

Yeah I totally forgot UK Escape, that's the reason I joined the SG community! Thanks for fixing it for me Daze :D

jeN
28 Oct 2008, 04:43pm
What the fuck?How can a DM server be dead, it's the most popular type of server ever. Tho, I'm having second thoughts about this too, I doubt people will play on a DM server with 200 ping.

Yeah I totally forgot UK Escape, that's the reason I joined the SG community! Thanks for fixing it for me Daze :D

Has to be set up correctly, 100 tick, perfect reg or people wont play it. Majority of players go to already known servers as well only to play for a short amount of time.

Also, it would cost us nothing but time to set up a Surf RPG, but it would cost us money to set up any UK servers.

Eldest
28 Oct 2008, 04:55pm
Has to be set up correctly, 100 tick, perfect reg or people wont play it. Majority of players go to already known servers as well only to play for a short amount of time.

Also, it would cost us nothing but time to set up a Surf RPG, but it would cost us money to set up any UK servers.

I'd try out Surf RPG, but like all the other servers we've had/have..bhop,deagle/nade,slide,football!? etc., those servers just won't stay populated :( Also, we know about the problem with UK servers, but we still like to bitch about it, forgive us xD

jeN
28 Oct 2008, 05:16pm
I'd try out Surf RPG, but like all the other servers we've had/have..bhop,deagle/nade,slide,football!? etc., those servers just won't stay populated :( Also, we know about the problem with UK servers, but we still like to bitch about it, forgive us xD

Lol It's okay, I'm sure once things calm down again it will be in discussion. =P

trakaill
28 Oct 2008, 05:32pm
RPG surf DM is the best ever... repus argument doest hold up cause as you kill people with high level you increase faster thereby the games gets fun fast. I intruduced beth, tyrant, target. crank to it the other day and they all had fun btw Im close to lvl 500 they were lvl 1 I let them all kill me a few times and by level 30 or so they were able to gang on me and kill me. Beth is now over 100

Ive played on tons of these. This specific on is full of abusive admins. Ive been asking for this for a long time SO GET ONE NOW

please

-Trak

Repus
28 Oct 2008, 05:37pm
How about the spawnkillers then? Always when i connect to server like this someone 1000 leveled shoots me with auto shotty.

Bethy
28 Oct 2008, 05:37pm
pretty please? :blush:

trakaill
28 Oct 2008, 05:39pm
How about the spawnkillers then? Always when i connect to server like this someone 1000 leveled shoots me with auto shotty.

Thats why we have 80+ admins and rules like on any other server..... it would not be the first server with spwn killer...
Its like what about all these cts with guns on jail break... well we have admins they ll do their jobs!!!!

Bethy
28 Oct 2008, 05:42pm
Thats why we have 80+ admins and rules like on any other server..... it would not be the first server with spwn killer...
Its like what about all these cts with guns on jail break... well we have admins they ll do their jobs!!!!

true, there are spawn killers in the current surf server but the admins stop them. maybe spawn protection?

MasterkennyG
28 Oct 2008, 05:48pm
YES THAT WOULD BE AWSOME

raven maniac
28 Oct 2008, 06:27pm
I hate surfing, but this is fun! We should get one!

Dracula
28 Oct 2008, 06:49pm
Ya i think it would be fun.

Paul
28 Oct 2008, 06:59pm
Haggard started to make the rpg surf EU server before we lost our EU dedi, i guess its just a case of if there is enough room left on one of the dedi's.

Suri
28 Oct 2008, 08:55pm
I believe this is in the works. So look for it in the next day or so.

Tcp-Kill
29 Oct 2008, 01:18am
sweet.

Henrik
29 Oct 2008, 02:55pm
normal surf are better than dm

Bethy
30 Oct 2008, 01:01am
I believe this is in the works. So look for it in the next day or so.

YAY!

Daze
30 Oct 2008, 03:38am
good news, will have to look and see what maps would work well with DM..

Paul
30 Oct 2008, 06:00am
good news, will have to look and see what maps would work well with DM..

I've got a load of good rpg/dm surf maps from the server i used to play on, im sure beth will have some from the server she goes on too.

Bethy
30 Oct 2008, 02:32pm
some things still have to be fixed, people level up like crazy because you gain credits too easily. maybe put normal DM on it? the new maps are hard to pick a gun when someone is shooting you in your spawn.

Paul
30 Oct 2008, 03:16pm
some things still have to be fixed, people level up like crazy because you gain credits too easily. maybe put normal DM on it? the new maps are hard to pick a gun when someone is shooting you in your spawn.

Fast leveling attracts people alot more than slower leveling rpg servers. People dont have to spend ages playing to max it all out, so they will stay around longer on the server.

Also pick your guns faster :001_smile:

StrykerSwat
31 Oct 2008, 06:35am
OOOOO,i love Surf RPG
even tho i dont keep the one i wanna level up on my favorite server on list
i would like to see SG/ZM have a surf RPG server
it would be good for all the people that love that mod + for the people like me that love SG/ZM servers and doesn't put the server were there leveling up

but if SG/ZM puts that,i would be have 10000hp and 500 hp/sec,because i love SG/ZM server :)

Paul
31 Oct 2008, 06:45am
OOOOO,i love Surf RPG
even tho i dont keep the one i wanna level up on my favorite server on list
i would like to see SG/ZM have a surf RPG server
it would be good for all the people that love that mod + for the people like me that love SG/ZM servers and doesn't put the server were there leveling up

but if SG/ZM puts that,i would be have 10000hp and 500 hp/sec,because i love SG/ZM server :)

We have one, its just being fixed atm.

StrykerSwat
31 Oct 2008, 07:01am
We have one, its just being fixed atm.

WE DO?

OMG NOOBS Y didnt no one tell me about it !!
LETS ROCK N' ROLL