PDA

View Full Version : Gun Game Extravaganza!!! 10/31/08

SpikedRocker
27 Oct 2008, 05:02pm
This weeks Gun Game Extravaganza (GGE) will be on friday, Halloween, 10/31. This is our last testing day before launching our competitions (will explain later). We want to make sure this would work well on a friday before continuing. Again we will have 2 sessions.

Europe Early Session: 2000 GMT/ 3:00 PM EST
USA Late Session: 8:00 PM EST/ 0100 GMT

This weeks three maps are:

Two new ones that will not be uploaded before the first session.

gg_baem (new)
gg_pink_panther_3 (new)
gg_absinthe_box

Again scoring will be done. 1 point for every frag accumulated, 5 points for winning the round, 3 points for 2nd, and 1 point for 3-5. For your score to count you must play to end of map when the scoreboard comes up.

I will run the early session and daZe will run the late session this week.

Starting next week, we will hold our first counting competition. It will be a grueling 4 week competition. Whom ever accumulates the most points will win a prize, TBD later. It is to your advantage to participate in all 4 nights. Each night only ONE session will count towards your score. So please make room on friday nights for Gun Game Extravaganza!!! Trust me you will enjoy it!

If there are any questons about this week or next weeks stuff don't hesitate to ask.

Daze
28 Oct 2008, 03:10am
:thumbup:

Eldest
28 Oct 2008, 06:13am
Awesome! If nothing important comes up I'm 100% there this week!!!

EDIT:FFS........forget what I said, I won't be home that time.
GL with the event tho :)

Itch
28 Oct 2008, 09:32am
Damn kids and their trick-or-treating!

I would just turn out the lights.. but I have to take my own kids around. I'll try to join in when I can.. but most likely will be there after the event.. Try to keep it populated for me :001_tongue:

Noobster
29 Oct 2008, 02:20pm
nooo make it some other dayyy how bout saturday lol?

Henrik
30 Oct 2008, 02:31pm
=( im not home friday afternoon

Mammal
30 Oct 2008, 04:09pm
I hope i'm not in on haloween night, but if I am i'll pop on (:

Bullet Wound
1 Nov 2008, 10:05am
Hey i played yesterday and it was pretty fun but just a question, will you be posting scores so we know were we stand or will it all be determined after the last day.

Thanks

SpikedRocker
1 Nov 2008, 10:36am
Final Scores from The Extravaganza!!!

Top 10:

daZe - 79
Bullet Wound - 72
Luxz0rs - 66
Edo - 65
Paul - 56
Widow - 54
Falcon - 49
dNa Noob - 49
Jonix - 48
Mr. Mick - 48

Congrats Daze and stay tuned for the long awaited debut of the Competition for prizes!

JoniX
1 Nov 2008, 02:16pm
Damn i sucked. Maps sucked :/

Daze
1 Nov 2008, 02:57pm
Bad luck, I found all 3 to be pretty good maps for what we wanted. If you want certain maps to be played next week, tell us and we will review it.

SpikedRocker
1 Nov 2008, 03:00pm
Well thats the beautiful thing...maps new maps every week!

Lux
1 Nov 2008, 03:40pm
If in the US timezone people on average score more....you have to think something should be changed ;/.

JoniX
1 Nov 2008, 07:06pm
I dont know was it my fault that i sucked but still i blame maps :001_huh:

SpikedRocker
1 Nov 2008, 07:24pm
If in the US timezone people on average score more....you have to think something should be changed ;/.
We were thinking that there was more people in the US session but this last time there was actually less on average than the EU session. So that can't really be true.

I dont know was it my fault that i sucked but still i blame maps :001_huh:

Yeah you just had an off night. Thats the beauty in having a 4 night crazyness to determine a winner of a prize. You have a better chance to win if you attend all 4 nights.

Bullet Wound
2 Nov 2008, 07:19am
Awww man, had i not missed the first map i might me winning.....or at least be tied with dazed.