PDA

View Full Version : CSS Question :-)

$t0n3d
26 Oct 2008, 11:44am
Hey guys, i play the zombie server alot.

And when i wanna fly something i dont know how to or what ever.

is there someone who can tell me how to fly.

and how to see if you are flying the current mobile?

Chobber
26 Oct 2008, 11:48am
Oh, so you would like to know the controls of I.E. the helicopter on boat_remix_5 or the pods?

Im not good at it myself, but I think that the mouse-buttons lowers/raises the vessel and then you control the movement with WASD..

$t0n3d
26 Oct 2008, 02:43pm
Rep+ Thank you for helping me :D!

Hiphopopotomus
27 Oct 2008, 04:03am
Actually Stoned Mouse 1 controls forward movement mouse 2 controls going up or if you press the red button inside the pod shoots plasma cannons, and A, D control turning and W, S control where the front of the pod is aiming. The helicopter uses WASD like if you were walking and mouse 1 controls up or down. Slightly confusing at first but its pretty easy once you got it.

Mammal
30 Oct 2008, 04:24pm
Ok, I read hippo's post and it confused me. So I'll try to explain it a little better (no offense intended hippo).

Helicopter:
Press (e) the keyboard to take control.
Left button on will allow flying with 3 or less people, mouse 1 to go up and WASD to control directional movement. The helicopter will automaticaly lower when mouse 1 is released.
Both buttons on will allow flying with alot more people, mouse 1 is not needed after take off as the helicopter will not sink automaticaly. One engine must be released to lower the helicopter.

Pods:
When you enter the pod and press the control panel (e) and then WASD controls which direction the pod will point, left click will go in that direction and right click will raise the pod.
If the red button is switched on, right click will fire a ball of energy and the other controls are the same.
The pod will not fly with three, and only a very experienced pilot and passenger can make it anywhere with two, though I have managed to get to the island with two, just skimming the waters surface.

Misc:
You can tell if you are controling a vehicle and you will not have a weapon in your hands. You cannot fire (unless you spawn as the VIP on a VIP server while in control of the vehicle) while controling a vehicle with your weapon.
You can tell another person has control of a vehicle as they will have no visible weapons and will have arms stretched wide in the default model position.
You can be glitched easily while controling a vehicle that is moving, as you cannot always quickly escape, this is especialy true of the pods, as when another player enters you will almost definatley glitch.
To release control of a vehicle, try a combination of WASD, E, Mouse one and clicking, I haven't played in a while but you will definatley release the vehicle quickly doing all of those in a combination, I beleive just E and W and needed though.

Hope that helps, If I missed anything feel free to say :001_smile: