PDA

View Full Version : couple questions

Caution
26 Oct 2008, 01:31am
i have a few questions about things on pb servers that i have heard from hearsay and would appreciate if an ADMIN could answer them because im sick of playin by different rules depending on who's the admin

1. do you have to have a mic to give orders on a ct? i have one and understand it helps but do you have to?

2.do you have to open cells by a certain time? if so what time?

3. do you have to give warning shots for anything? if so then what?

4. is camping allowed for ct's?

5. is making the t's play death simon says / death races against the rules? it still is giving them direct orders

6. this is probably the biggest one, if you're the last ct can you free kill any t you see? i think that one is complete bullshit but im jw

7. if an admin comes on and changes any of the rules above, do we have to follow what the admin says? ex. if an admin says you can free kill when you're the last ct, can we?

8. is ANYTHING thats not in the motd fair game?

thanks guys, sorry to ask a lot but just want to clear shit up :001_smile:

jeN
26 Oct 2008, 01:36am
i have a few questions about things on pb servers that i have heard from hearsay and would appreciate if an ADMIN could answer them because im sick of playin by different rules depending on who's the admin

1. do you have to have a mic to give orders on a ct? i have one and understand it helps but do you have to?

2.do you have to open cells by a certain time? if so what time?

3. do you have to give warning shots for anything? if so then what?

4. is camping allowed for ct's?

5. is making the t's play death simon says / death races against the rules? it still is giving them direct orders

6. this is probably the biggest one, if you're the last ct can you free kill any t you see? i think that one is complete bullshit but im jw

7. if an admin comes on and changes any of the rules above, do we have to follow what the admin says? ex. if an admin says you can free kill when you're the last ct, can we?

8. is ANYTHING thats not in the motd fair game?

thanks guys, sorry to ask a lot but just want to clear shit up :001_smile:

1) No

2) No, you don't have to but admins do sometimes noclip out and open them if the CT's don't actually open them within a reasonable time limit, dependent on maps.

3) You should probably give warning shots for T's not listening if you aren't speaking over a mic.

4) Yes but it's quite lame.

5) You cannot force a T to suicide or kill them for not playing Simon Says/Death Games.

6) No, CT's cannot freekill under any circumstances.

7) No. Admins cannot make up their own rules and is punishable if proper proof is brought to the attention of the AO's/BD's/Haggard

8) http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8083

Caution
26 Oct 2008, 12:58pm
thanks again jen :001_smile: