PDA

View Full Version : Zerg rush for admin!

Chêvouÿx
25 Oct 2008, 01:22pm
Maybe it's just me, but why has there been a sudden spike in admin applications? We went from like 2-4 a month to 2-4 a week.

I think we should make it you have to be registered on the forums and active for a minimum of 2 months before applying.

All in support of Garfield's suggestion?

Dracula
25 Oct 2008, 01:58pm
Personally i think there should be an admin freeze so the current ones could be evaluated.

Axel
25 Oct 2008, 02:21pm
Personally i think there should be an admin freeze so the current ones could be evaluated.

I like that idea, maybe making to people who need to reapply make them wait about a month or so...
One guy got rejected 2 days ago and is applying again...

Daze
25 Oct 2008, 03:13pm
it's a good idea but I dont really see it happening..

more admin approves = more money for potential growth, removing admin will only lower our donations per month and thus putting us in a bad position..

jeN
25 Oct 2008, 04:30pm

If you think a current admin isn't fit, then get proof of it and send it to a AO/BD if you don't feel comfortable posting it. This is towards anyone who feels that, I know sometimes people may not want to post it.

Lux
25 Oct 2008, 04:45pm
As the community becomes bigger so does the amount of admin apps! But it doesn't matter how many apps there are, only how many are approved.

Bubbles
2 Nov 2008, 12:27am
SG supporter bubbles ftw! no need to apply! just click and be amazing!

people should join me