PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's back.

andre1028
23 Oct 2008, 02:32pm
Yeah I'm surprised.

Warning: If you are going to flame this then get the fuck out :thumbup1:

ll-7vaFd0YA

If you want to get familiar with Eminem here's one of his other songs.

YIT3xvCHQG4

Modgers1
23 Oct 2008, 05:19pm
I bought the Eminem Show when it came out, and didn't think it was that bad of an album. I'm not a pussy or anything when it comes to language in my music, but I think his newer stuff is just way to vulgar for me. Still, I like some of his older pieces.

-Modgers

andre1028
23 Oct 2008, 05:44pm
I bought the Eminem Show when it came out, and didn't think it was that bad of an album. I'm not a pussy or anything when it comes to language in my music, but I think his newer stuff is just way to vulgar for me. Still, I like some of his older pieces.

-Modgers

Agreed, he's starting to act like Dr. Dre making

1) Sex themed songs
2) Offensive Songs
3) And a few songs unlike the style of artist.

It's really getting annoying and I hope Eminem realizes that it is bringing him down.

Irish Rebel
24 Oct 2008, 01:13am
ANDRE U **************
I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT SOAD! :crying:

XeNo
26 Oct 2008, 03:11pm
ANDRE U **************
I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT SOAD! :crying:

...How?

Obviously never heard Eminem's songs...I knew who he was talking about just by the thread.

To be honest, I kind of started disliking him when nearly every song was about his wife and daughter. Not that I don't care that he's having issues with them, I just think it's kind of lame he made nearly every song for a time about them.

It's about as annoying as rappers rapping about the police and their 'hoods' and how hard their life was. Honestly why can't they think of something else to rap about.

Dannen
28 Oct 2008, 07:37pm
Ya I agree with XeNo, his songs make him sound like he's always depressed lol. Though I liked "Just Lose It" :P

GrayFox
28 Oct 2008, 07:54pm
Isn't it true that he gained about 40 pounds or so at one point?

jeN
28 Oct 2008, 08:15pm
Isn't it true that he gained about 40 pounds or so at one point?

coke bloat.

I really like a lot of Eminems older stuff, minus a few songs but I haven't heard much of his new stuff to really say. =/

Daze
30 Oct 2008, 03:51am
I doubt he can reproduce some of his earlier magic, he's past his prime..