PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] Please consider removing map Onadega From Napalm

Vodkaknight
21 Oct 2008, 07:16am
Sorry if this is the wrong section, I wasnt sure if there was a forum thread area for this.

Just like the title says i would suggest the removal of the map Onadega from napalm. The map is really lame for the people who spawn into a zombie. There are a few spots that if you know how to get to, the zombies cannot ever get you. Even if you know how, it can still be a pain.

In the following demo it shows just one spot that can be exploited by humans. I have no idea how to get in but apparently once inside, the only way to get in is if you push a blue button and open the wall up.

I originally was not sure if I wanted to post this as a player exploiting or just post it saying this map is BS. I post it now to see if we can get the map removed or modified. I currently do not know if any rules are in this map stating you cannot go into certain spots. This one reminds me of the glitch spot in the wall in Ruined Town, or the glitch corner above the tunnel in the same map.

Not sure what I can do to help to improve the "fun" of it, if anything. I just felt like bringing this up and maybe see some changes.

Thanks for your time.

Tcp-Kill
21 Oct 2008, 08:58am
Ok, i will remove this.

Thanks for your submission.

Vodkaknight
21 Oct 2008, 05:12pm
Thats good to hear, thanks.