PDA

View Full Version : Any1 seen EagleEye

Harpr33t
20 Oct 2008, 03:29pm
I saw just saw EagleEye and I like to think it was pretty good. I mean it did have that guy from Holes in it but it was good. You never know whats coming till the end. I recommend it for ppl who like to see alot of action.

Crimson
20 Oct 2008, 04:02pm
Yeah, great movie! 4/5

Omne
3 Nov 2008, 07:24pm
i've heard some generally bad reviews about the movie, but i thought it was just excellent. reminded me of 2001: A Space Odyssey and a little bit of WarGames. i really quite enjoyed it and i might see it again in theaters

Omar
12 Dec 2008, 06:36am
I LOVED IT!
Saw it yester day, IT WAS SIMPLY BRILLIANT!!!

Shia is one of the best "new" actors, he's AWESOME!

tinkerbell
12 Dec 2008, 07:25am
thought it was good, only thing is the big computer, it made me laugh, but the story line is good i guess

Phoenix
14 Dec 2008, 10:10am
yeh it was a pretty good movie tbh, i liked the story line and the actors they put in it, but i think they could have changed the ending slightly, i mean, the guy fires the gun and stops the music at the last note before they all blow up? kinda mediocre tbh

TofuShop
14 Dec 2008, 10:32am
Pretty bad movie but it gave the audiences what they wanted I suppose. If the entire plot and story wasn't completely obvious to someone, I guess I am a bit too old and have read too many books in my days to think anything was original or even close to it.