PDA

View Full Version : Saw V

Paul
20 Oct 2008, 08:35am
dncO9zLRlWU

"he sinister plans of Jigsaw continue in this next sequel of the "Saw" movies, with even bigger traps, such as the glass box trap, (which was originally planned to be used in Saw IV, but explored more in Saw V) and life and death situations, all of which we have come to suspect from the "Saw" films. "Saw V" hopes to put the misery out of anxious movie lovers, as it explains what happened to Corbett, the daughter of Lynn Denlon and Jeff Reinhart, following the conclusion of Saw III that left her in danger. While Billy the puppet and the red tricycle are further explained. Detective Hoffman also appears, continuing on from "Saw IV", he is seemingly the last person alive to carry on the Jigsaw legacy, but when his secret is under threat, he must go on the hunt to eliminate all the loose ends. "

Cant wait to see this one, been waiting ages for the fifth to finaly come out.

You can guarantee gore and lots of blood in this film :drool:

http://saw5.com/agegate.html

Omar
20 Oct 2008, 09:25am
I like SAW. Though, i dont see it as a horror/scary movie. It's just gore, traps, blood and more traps.
It doese deliver since it keeps me entartained for 2 hours, not the best story or plot to make a movie on but it's ok i guess.

Henrik
20 Oct 2008, 10:36am
saw is good but i havent seen saw 4 :sad:

but what is saw 4 about

Tcp-Kill
20 Oct 2008, 10:46am
Oh my.

Saw 1: good
Saw 2: better
Saw 3: dismal...
Saw 4: amazing
Saw 5: CANT WAIT.

I am so excited. awesome films.

Paul
20 Oct 2008, 10:47am
Oh my.

Saw 1: good
Saw 2: better
Saw 3: dismal...
Saw 4: amazing
Saw 5: CANT WAIT.

I am so excited. awesome films.

:thumbup:

p.s. thanks for editing my title :001_tongue:

BOOWY
20 Oct 2008, 11:37am
This time of the year drives me nuts because I'm so eager to see the next Saw movie. I'm glad that they haven't revealed too much this time around. Almost half of Saw 4 was already known before the movie even came out.

GrayFox
20 Oct 2008, 06:35pm
Cant wait to see this one, been waiting ages for the fifth to finaly come out.

Aka one year, since they all come out on Halloween. Shows you how much time they put into the story, since its just the same cheap thing over and over again. Why this series is still going on is beyond me. :thumbdown:

SOLANUM
20 Oct 2008, 06:43pm
Gunna go see this only because I'm a dedicated SAW fan.

Its probly going to be terrible.

barackobama
21 Oct 2008, 05:15am
Can't wait, fucking love saw!

Daze
21 Oct 2008, 09:20am
I remember last year when a few people fainted in the cinema because "it was soo scary" mwahaha!

should be fun to watch

SilentGuns
21 Oct 2008, 09:38am
Seen all SAW movies except for number 2 but still i can say: SAW RULES!

BOOWY
25 Oct 2008, 10:13pm
Well, I saw the movie just now. I don't know whether to praise it or shun it, it seems to be right in the middle for me. I don't want to give away any plot details because there has to be someone other than me that's been following the series since it started. It's difficult to talk about the movie without revealing anything about the plot. Don't read if you have yet to see the movie and want to form your own opinions on it first.

If you care about the plot, you'll either be split 50/50 on liking or hating the movie or you'll like it. If you see these films for the violence, you'll be on the other side of the fence.

I felt the movie was all over the place at times. It wasn't difficult to piece together the time line as it was happening, but there's like a 10-20 minute section of the movie where I was asking myself "What the fuck is going on?".

I thought the plot twist was clever so long as you actually watch the movie and not sit there thinking and playing the guessing game while the movie is going on. The final execution however I thought was the absolute bottom of the barrel creatively out of all five movies, I mean the execution itself and not the plot surrounding it.

I also thought that a good portion of the movie is almost completely irrelevant to the series and the film itself, and if you've seen it you know exactly what I'm talking about. Unless she plays a part in the sixth film, it felt like her and her "friends" were only there to carry the movie up to standard movie length. I mean yeah it makes the ending of the movie possible, but that's about the only connection it has to being relevant to anything.

Paul
26 Oct 2008, 07:30am
I closed my eye's on this page :laugh:, going to see it on tuesday. :001_rolleyes:

XeNo
28 Oct 2008, 08:28am
Aka one year, since they all come out on Halloween. Shows you how much time they put into the story, since its just the same cheap thing over and over again. Why this series is still going on is beyond me. :thumbdown:

Just because they come out a year apart doesn't mean they only spent a year working on it...Could be working on multiple of the movies at one time as well you know.

Trogdor
1 Nov 2008, 07:52am
Agreed Gray Fox. The first one was realy good imo, but it got repetitive.

Matt.
1 Nov 2008, 12:00pm
Meh, this one wasn't my favorite. It explained a lot but it was to dull...

Italian Jew
2 Nov 2008, 02:04am
Meh, this one wasn't my favorite. It explained a lot but it was to dull...

Does it need more cowbell?

I am going to be a bum and see it when my school shows it next semester. Free movies FTW! :laugh:

Epic Bread Man
17 Nov 2008, 08:51am
seen it! EPIC FILM!

Epic-Bread-Man

LitKey
17 Nov 2008, 09:07am
seen it! EPIC FILM!

Epic-Bread-Man

You know, you can put that last bit in your signature so you don't have to type the same thing in every post.