View Full Version : simon says in prison break

Henrik
19 Oct 2008, 03:11am
is it allowed to kill in simon says in prison break

some say that it is allowed some say not

so is it allowed ore not

flowrida
19 Oct 2008, 03:14am
from what i believe simon says is allowed as long as you DONT kill if you lose.

Axel
19 Oct 2008, 06:46am
from what i believe simon says is allowed as long as you DONT kill if you lose.

There are a lot of players around that kill over simon says, should I report them if they do? It kind of seems silly to do it over Simon says though...

Toxin
19 Oct 2008, 06:51am
As far as I'm concerned, CT's are allowed to kill T's for not following directions so I don't really know.

Mammal
19 Oct 2008, 09:12am
Yes but they have to be reasonable.

To be honest, if you agree to play then be ready to be shot ^^

Really, its just a game, and if you die just a round, who cares? :001_rolleyes:

Axel
19 Oct 2008, 09:34am
Yes but they have to be reasonable.

To be honest, if you agree to play then be ready to be shot ^^

Really, its just a game, and if you die just a round, who cares? :001_rolleyes:

What if you don't agree
they just order you too, and if you refuse they shoot you...
hardly fair...

Lux
19 Oct 2008, 09:37am
When it comes to games like this and I am a CT I say

"Ok so before we start, can we clarify that if you lose you WILL be shot. Does everyone agree to these terms?"

"yes..".......

If they don't want to play it they don't have to. As long as you don't force T's to play then its ok, but if they want to theres no harm.

Mammal
19 Oct 2008, 10:16am
What if you don't agree
they just order you too, and if you refuse they shoot you...
hardly fair...

Well, that is unfair, and I would report them for that most likley, but to be honest, it is only one death, and one round.

GrayFox
19 Oct 2008, 10:52am
Its usually played when theres 3 T's left, and they have no chance of escaping. I see no reason to complain about it.

Justice...
19 Oct 2008, 10:52am
Well, that is unfair, and I would report them for that most likley, but to be honest, it is only one death, and one round.

i agree, but it is booring to wait :P I'd probably voteban if i get killed for simon says :) I never join simon says if they dont warn us if we loose we get killed >.>
And also its easy to misunderstand in Simon Says, as most people talk over mic, and its easy that two CTs talk at once, and the Ts dont hear what the CT said, and get killed:P

Desum
19 Oct 2008, 11:19am
It is a rule that Ts will be shot for not following CTs orders... And, really, its just as easy as "Simon Says Jump" and you jump.

Mammal
19 Oct 2008, 11:30am
But being shot for being the last one jumping, it does get extreme at one point.

andre1028
19 Oct 2008, 12:43pm
I think simon says is complete bullshit.

Henrik
19 Oct 2008, 12:58pm
so ct can kill in simon says if t's agree???

Tyrant
19 Oct 2008, 04:36pm
Simon Says has had it's issues, from the past to present. Here is my take on it.

All prisoners must first confirm that they want to play Simon Says (That ends in a kill if you fail) by moving to a specific area of the map that would let those prisoners who do not wish to participate to continuing doing there thing elsewhere. Simon Says will then commence, and the last one alive wins, or if the guards so choose, they play until the last one fails and dies as well.

As for Simon Says that does not end in a kill for failing I support having all prisoners participate, or that would be considered not following the guards rules. Those prisoners who participate would then be eliminated as they fail, through means such as moving that prisoner to another area of the map.

All in all, these scenarios would be overridden if a guards fellow guards decided they didn't want to do Simon Says, or if the outcome for failing is death and none of the prsioners want to participate.

zippo
19 Oct 2008, 05:42pm
This should be in the motd i cant stand it when noobs kill during simon says it drives me freaken crazy

Axel
19 Oct 2008, 06:30pm
This should be in the motd i cant stand it when noobs kill during simon says it drives me freaken crazy

Same here, some ct get carried away and kill loads -__-
Like on the video i posted on the forums asking for them to be looked at;
It is annoying but if the terrorists agree... then its their own fault
All I'm saying is;
the T's that don't want to play it are forced to by the CT's and they kill the ones not willing...
And I also agree with Andre the wait is REALLY boring -__-
try shot for shot with awp... that'll make it quicker :D

Henrik
20 Oct 2008, 05:55am
t's normal say: that is not a rule, a admin must tell me, when i played before it was okay to kill.

and normal if t's say they don't wanna play simon says, ct's shot them because they didnt do what the ct said =/

andre1028
20 Oct 2008, 06:25pm
Rofl just don't do it at all. Nothing but problems arise with this game.