PDA

View Full Version : Zombie panic

James
16 Oct 2008, 08:24am
Ok I just downloaded ZPS, and when I join a server, the zombie and human models pop up as giant error signs.. anyone else had this problem?

AppleShark
16 Oct 2008, 08:31am
You're just missing models/textures. Either re-install or check the console for the missing files and try to track them down. Who plays Panic anyway?

Suri
16 Oct 2008, 08:48am
Yeah it's called failing.

Barely anyone plays that nowadays.

Yeah thats not true at all. There are allot of people playing this mod.

Heck there are about 10 of us from SG that play with each other all the time.

Crimson
16 Oct 2008, 09:05am
Zombie Panic is a huge Hit! I since we give hosting server now since it's on steam now, more people.

Omne
2 Nov 2008, 10:13pm
i've played it a little bit but i think i'd rather play zombie escape maps

GrayFox
3 Nov 2008, 04:50am
You're serious? It used to be dead.

I agree. It was way more popular about 5 months ago, now I don't see as many people on. Theres only a few good enough maps that can work with that game.

StrykerSwat
3 Nov 2008, 06:35am
ye i play this game,its good but i like zombie master little bit more betters since u can spawn and control zombies while others try to escape/defend the map
most of the time u are trying to escape from maps,and there little defend maps(that i know)
and some maps that require u to get stuff to either continue to do ur goals
like,get gas tank to a car and u have to defend the house :D

but ZPS is ok for me,i played it,but i dont like the carriage ammount,like a lot of ammo u care u go slow,and if u have less u move average

Matt.
3 Nov 2008, 08:04am
Yeah, I wish we could get an SG server there again. I would play it if other people that I know would join me.

Dracula
3 Nov 2008, 10:22am
Zombie Panic is fail Zombie Master is win

AnThRaX
3 Nov 2008, 11:52am
Zombie master is just boring the models suck and its glitched to hell, also ZPS got more players then 5 months ago I used to play it alot and I still do maybe you havnt checked lately?