PDA

View Full Version : baseball!

Maximus
15 Oct 2008, 09:32pm
If you love baseball lets talk about your favorite teams, and ur picks for the world series!

-My terrible favorite team is the Baltimore Orioles, and i think it would be awesome to see the rays win the WS!

darth jacen
16 Oct 2008, 01:42pm
NOOOOOOOO
go sox man 04,07 and 08 :) we can always make a comeback hell we r combacks

plus man i love my sox and dbacks so this year its all sox baby

Maximus
16 Oct 2008, 01:48pm
ahahah, i do like the sox, because the orioles suck, but i think it would be cool for the rays to win.

darth jacen
16 Oct 2008, 03:31pm
it would b cool but i think the sox winning would help as tampa will be great next year the sox r older

GrayFox
16 Oct 2008, 03:32pm
The only team I want the Sox to lose to is the Rays, just as long as the Rays actually win the world series. Shame that all the players on the Rays will be traded next year for more money.

Zero001
16 Oct 2008, 03:45pm
I saw this on a license plate frame once "My favorite team are the the Red Sox and anyone who can beat the Yankees" I've taken that and turned it into "My favorite team is anyone who can shut the Red Sox fans up"

I go to Marlins games all the time, so I support them. I have no real favorite team, but I am a fan of players. Teams I don't like are the Phillies or Red Sox. In other words, I'm pulling for the Rays to win the World Series.

GrayFox
16 Oct 2008, 03:54pm
I've taken that and turned it into "My favorite team is anyone who can shut the Red Sox fans up"

Shut us up? What exactly have we done really? Sorry that after 86 years, we're winning. Don't be mad that we're having a party up here in New England with Celtics, Red Sox, and Patriots. :partydance: :partydance:

Zero001
16 Oct 2008, 04:09pm
Shut us up? What exactly have we done really? Sorry that after 86 years, we're winning. Don't be mad that we're having a party up here in New England with Celtics, Red Sox, and Patriots. :partydance: :partydance:

Party all you want, I'm not mad. I just recognize the ability to over hyped and the annoyance that comes from New Englanders. You pretty much just displayed it and proved my point in your post along with some of your previous others. The Patriots party has been shut down, and the Red Sox are about to go home.

darth jacen
17 Oct 2008, 04:40am
THEY WON OMG 8-7 AFTER DOWN 7-0 MY GOD DREW IS MY GOD NOW (besides youuuuuuuuuuuk) but that game was bananas. my god the comback is on man and zero its actually my cool ur a marlins fan so we both love to beat the yanks sry ur team sold us Becket and Lowel for almost free :).

Maximus
17 Oct 2008, 06:27pm
great game!

Henrik
18 Oct 2008, 04:46pm
i dont know any baseball teams =/

Taylor
10 Nov 2008, 03:52pm
id say cubs otherwise the phillies cause jayson werth is my cousin

Determined2Win
10 Nov 2008, 05:07pm
Feels like forever since the Yankees have been World series hopefuls, OH well, at least I still have Aaron boone's walk off home run to remember to beat the Sox in the ALCS. Good times. Good times.

Trogdor
10 Nov 2008, 05:17pm
Okay, Boo, I like the Yankees but their getting old and not in top shape soooooo..

Dodgers win the series against the Rays < IT WILL HAPPEN.

Born to Pwn
10 Nov 2008, 08:14pm
Me and the rest of my family are Cubs fans!!! GO CUBBIES!!! :)

jigglebelljr
18 Nov 2008, 02:34pm
i was so pissed of the yanks lost