PDA

View Full Version : Bleach

Jaffa
15 Oct 2008, 04:10am
about to watch the new bleach episode (subbed), the return to the Hueco Mundo story (after a pretty good filler story). Anyone else excited?

Ambulancia
18 Oct 2008, 09:27am
lmao @ no responses D:

Jaffa
18 Oct 2008, 02:06pm
well i like bleach :( ...

LitKey
18 Oct 2008, 02:25pm
well i like bleach :( ...

found you a friend cero

AppleShark
18 Oct 2008, 03:03pm
I support animu in general! :thumbup:

Desum
18 Oct 2008, 08:23pm
I read deh manga, and already know how Ichigo is gonna get his ass-handed to him again, but i still like watching the anime..Only anime that hasn't fucked up completely after a few seasons in my opinion.((Naruto Shippuuden Anime ftl = /))

Reborn
9 Nov 2008, 01:51pm
I love bleach just cannot find a good site to watch all the episodes subbed/dubbed = (

Pancake Batter
9 Nov 2008, 02:02pm
I love bleach just cannot find a good site to watch all the episodes subbed/dubbed = (

Have you tried www.anime6.org? They got both dub/sub.

Jaffa
9 Nov 2008, 02:34pm
i watch mine off www.anijunkie.com

Zero001
9 Nov 2008, 03:12pm
I download the subs off of DB. It's the fastest way to watch the latest episode. If you must stream, then imeem has every episode.

The episodes are just about to kick it into high gear, but the Arrancar battles going on in the manga right now are getting getting stretched too far, although it does seem like the Viazards just arrived. Things are looking good :)

Jaffa
9 Nov 2008, 04:16pm
Another good thing i heard about Bleach is that the plans currently are to continue it on after the end of this arrancar vs shinigami stuff (with Aizen). Possibly they might do a naruto shipp/Dragonball-type thing and continue with a setting in the future.

Zero001
11 Nov 2008, 08:28pm
Just finished watching 194. At first I didn't like Neliel's child voice in the adult body, but I've gotten accustomed to it. The Captains join the fight in two weeks :thumbup1:

Can't wait to see Turn Back The Pendulum in anime form, and I'm hoping the Visoreds come onto the scene on this weeks manga.

mNote
14 Nov 2008, 04:41am
For some reason, I can't get into Bleach like I did back then.

Still stuck on the part where Ichigo has to protect the little princess girl. -___-

Jaffa
14 Nov 2008, 05:32am
You can just skip all the pincess stuff, as thats just filler (albit quite good filler, espec as it actuallys reveals a little more about the head honcho shinigami)

Gumpy
14 Nov 2008, 04:48pm
All the fillers killed bleach for me. I just consider Rukia being saved as the end of the show.

Henda
18 Nov 2008, 04:45pm
The current bleach storyline excellent but it's taking ages to get going, the filler was poor js for the simple fact, the final battle was so fucking shit, wouldn't even call it a fight, more like two grandads having a slapping fight.

Jaffa
19 Nov 2008, 01:51am
I enjoyed seeing more of the numero uno shinigami unleashing his sword, but i kept expecting him to help ichigo, just like i kept thinking Kira would unleash his bankai at some point, as the script kept building towards it.

I love Bleach, but the filler screws everything up most times, look at the bounto thing, how irritating was that, especially when they just killed half of them off without a fight.

Henda
20 Nov 2008, 04:59pm
Js saw ep 195, ending is so sweet, never saw it comin.

Zero001
20 Nov 2008, 06:19pm
I enjoyed seeing more of the numero uno shinigami unleashing his sword, but i kept expecting him to help ichigo, just like i kept thinking Kira would unleash his bankai at some point, as the script kept building towards it.

I love Bleach, but the filler screws everything up most times, look at the bounto thing, how irritating was that, especially when they just killed half of them off without a fight.

It was filler they would never unleash a main characters unknown Bankai.

Js saw ep 195, ending is so sweet, never saw it comin.
If you thought the ending of 195 was sweet just wait. The story is just picking up.

Those of you who gave up on Bleach get back into it. It would also be a great time to start. Don't want to give away what happens to those who don't read the manga, but I can't wait to see Captain v Arrancar action. Turn Back the Pendulum should be pretty cool in anime form as well. I'm curious to see Visoreds come into action. It's too bad they are dragging the fracción battles.

mNote
20 Nov 2008, 07:12pm
I guess I'll get back into Bleach for Thanksgiving.

I just hope what Zero001 is saying is true.

juku
20 Nov 2008, 09:40pm
Read the manga, spoil yourself so there will be no wait. :laugh: Just watch the anime after the reading for the :ohmy: changes.

Drox
28 May 2009, 11:07pm
I know im kinda bumping this thread, but I started watching this anime (Even after a long time of refusing to do so because I didnt think it looked good) and I honestly have to say its pretty good so far. I just got done watching the Soul Society Arc and it was intense, they sure do know how to just make you go "oh snap....Wtf is going on?" lol. Cant wait to watch more of this series and catch up with the new episodes.

Jaffa
29 May 2009, 03:09am
Skip the bount arc, and the filler arcs, and go to the hueco mundo arc followed by the newest arc

Drox
29 May 2009, 08:36pm
idk the bount arc seems alright so far, but I usually pass the filler episodes anyway lol

Dante
6 Jun 2009, 09:41pm
I'm going to Bump again but i love this Show...i'm just watching them as they show up on Adult Swim...so i'm at 122 atm but i really enjoy this show.

Drox
6 Jun 2009, 11:51pm
I'm going to Bump again but i love this Show...i'm just watching them as they show up on Adult Swim...so i'm at 122 atm but i really enjoy this show.

You know there are sites where you dont have to wait for adult swim episodes. Like im on episode 136 right now working my way up to the new ones.

Dante
7 Jun 2009, 01:01am
but, are they english dubbed...or subbed? cause i hate hearing the shitty japanese voices, and reading text, then i don't even watch the shit...and i'd rather wait for it...builds more suspense... and i quit enjoy that. Make's me more eager to watch it.

Drox
7 Jun 2009, 02:09am
but, are they english dubbed...or subbed? cause i hate hearing the shitty japanese voices, and reading text, then i don't even watch the shit...and i'd rather wait for it...builds more suspense... and i quit enjoy that. Make's me more eager to watch it.

I think some are dubbed up to a certain point, alot of em are subbed tho.

Dracula
7 Jun 2009, 06:00am
Have fun waiting to like 200 and somthing.

Jaffa
7 Jun 2009, 06:13am
I wouldn'y be able to watch bleach dubbed, subs just seems normal to me

Plot reveal>

How awesome is all the arrancar vs shinigami fighting right now :D

Drox
7 Jun 2009, 06:34am
I wouldn'y be able to watch bleach dubbed, subs just seems normal to me

Plot reveal>

How awesome is all the arrancar vs shinigami fighting right now :D

lol Dubbed is always horrible, only a few animes ever pulled it off alright.

Jaffa
7 Jun 2009, 07:08am
Cowboy Bebop is the only anime which is better in english than in sub

Lefty
7 Jun 2009, 03:59pm

no pokemon

Dante
7 Jun 2009, 05:35pm
I can't stand subbed...i pay more attention to reading than watching...and i'd rather not lol....but i would rather wait for them to come out because i waste one hour instead of multiple hours in front of my comp watching shit...

Frostbyte
7 Jun 2009, 05:54pm

I thought One Piece was pretty decent.

Drox
7 Jun 2009, 07:11pm
I can't stand subbed...i pay more attention to reading than watching...and i'd rather not lol....but i would rather wait for them to come out because i waste one hour instead of multiple hours in front of my comp watching shit...

Well for me its like this, after watching so much subbed japanese stuff it gets to the point where I understand most of what they say without even reading. Yet I also can read and watch whats happening at the same time, it isnt very hard.

Dante
7 Jun 2009, 09:42pm
meh...i'd rather hear the voices...after watching enough english dubbed your used to the voices and would rather not hear squeaky Japanese voices.

Jaffa
8 Jun 2009, 02:44am

I guess for me its simply personal preference with japan voices over english for anime.

Gumpy
8 Jun 2009, 04:46am
meh...i'd rather hear the voices...after watching enough english dubbed your used to the voices and would rather not hear squeaky Japanese voices.

I got used to their Japanese voices, and now anything else seems weird.

Drox
9 Jun 2009, 03:02am
I got used to their Japanese voices, and now anything else seems weird.

lol Im the same way when I watch subbed for so long.

CandleJack
9 Jun 2009, 08:50am

It was A good anime until 4kids took it by the balls and ripped em off, replacing Sanji's cigarette with a fucking lollipop, the did alot of shit to one piece

Jaffa
9 Jun 2009, 09:15am
One Piece is easily my favourite anime right now, note i watch it subbed, not with english dubbs.

The subs don't get edited like you mention.

Below is what is happening right now, don't click if you don't want to see. Pretty much, its awesome. So awesome that i'm enjoying it more than the captain vs arrancar fighting in Bleach!

Right now, the Ghost/Zombie Island arc has ended, and now they are trying to get to fisherman island. One Piece has just introduced a load of new characters, including one of Gol D. Roger's crew (his 2nd in command), about 8 new pirates (mainly captains) with bounties around that of Luffy and Zoro, and an admiral (Kizaru). not only that, but all the captains are invoved in fighting vs cyborg versions of a Shikibukai (who has also just reappeared after nearly killing Zoro on zombie island). Also, the admiral, after heavily beating up several captains, is now fighting against Dark Rayleigh (Gol D. Roger's 2nd in command)!!!!

Its so awesome.

Oh and Chopper took too many pills again and turned into the giant rampaging beast, like he did on Enies Lobby!!!!

Drox
9 Jun 2009, 09:23am
One Piece is easily my favourite anime right now, note i watch it subbed, not with english dubbs.

The subs don't get edited like you mention.

Below is what is happening right now, don't click if you don't want to see. Pretty much, its awesome. So awesome that i'm enjoying it more than the captain vs arrancar fighting in Bleach!

Right now, the Ghost/Zombie Island arc has ended, and now they are trying to get to fisherman island. One Piece has just introduced a load of new characters, including one of Gol D. Roger's crew (his 2nd in command), about 8 new pirates (mainly captains) with bounties around that of Luffy and Zoro, and an admiral (Kizaru). not only that, but all the captains are invoved in fighting vs cyborg versions of a Shikibukai (who has also just reappeared after nearly killing Zoro on zombie island). Also, the admiral, after heavily beating up several captains, is now fighting against Dark Rayleigh (Gol D. Roger's 2nd in command)!!!!

Its so awesome.

Oh and Chopper took too many pills again and turned into the giant rampaging beast, like he did on Enies Lobby!!!!

I never really got into One Peice, just the animation throws me off too much. I cant really explain it. lol