PDA

View Full Version : Fable 2

Crimson
14 Oct 2008, 04:22pm
The game releases next week and I'm seeing how many people from SG are getting it?

What is fable 2 you ask? Fable II is an upcoming role playing video game for the Xbox 360, developed by Lionhead Studios and published by Microsoft Game Studios. It is a sequel to Fable and Fable: The Lost Chapters.

Announced in 2006, the game will take place in the fictional world of Albion, 500 years after Fable's setting, in a colonial era resembling the time of highwaymen or the Enlightenment; guns are still primitive, and large castles and cities have developed in the place of towns.[4] Unlike the original, the player may choose to be either male or female.

Lead designer Peter Molyneux has played a major role in presenting this game to the public, as he did in the lead up to the release of the original Fable.

The game reached gold master status on September 22, 2008.[5]

Also, this game will be one of the best Best RP games ever, and! It will have Co-op! Offline and online!

So, for anyone who is planning on getting it. Please post here with your gamertag and we'll play one day!

andre1028
14 Oct 2008, 04:28pm
I'll probably get it a month after it comes out, when it's not out of stock, and when it's cheaper :) I'm still hooked onto oblivion though lol. Still a lot of things you can do on that game. And I ain't giving you my gamer tag you raper.

Dracula
14 Oct 2008, 05:34pm
Remember the whore quest in Fable 1?

andre1028
14 Oct 2008, 05:54pm
Andre, but... Can you have sex in Oblivion? Can you fuckin eat pies in Oblivion? Can you have 100 wifes? No, now gtfo...

Buttt, Andre, let me know when you get it, We'll play!

Lmao man whores ftl.

GrayFox
14 Oct 2008, 06:20pm
No whores ftw! And I'd rather not have a whole new oblivion, so I actually hope it sticks to the first games roots.

Harpr33t
14 Oct 2008, 07:33pm
DO animals talk in this game and does the rabbit race the tortise

jeN
14 Oct 2008, 09:07pm
Andre, but... Can you have sex in Oblivion? Can you fuckin eat pies in Oblivion? Can you have 100 wifes? No, now gtfo...

Buttt, Andre, let me know when you get it, We'll play!

I want to make a joke about this but I can't without being mean..but srsly?

BOOWY
14 Oct 2008, 09:14pm
I don't trust Peter anymore after the incredible amount of crap he spewed about Fable 1 before it was released. The guy literally made a public apology about it.

Fable was an okay game, nowhere near anything Peter promised and I didn't feel compelled to play it twice. The best part about the original was when you had to spell the tree's name and you could spell S.H.I.T. out of the letters, and when you did it spawned baddies around you. I was laughing my ass off.

LitKey
14 Oct 2008, 09:26pm
I want to make a joke about this but I can't without being mean..but srsly?

Obez can't do any of that in real life apparently. Sex and pie is foreign to him, and is something he can only experience virtually it would seem.

But not pie sex. :partydance:

Seriously though, I remember like 4 years ago how Fable was supposed to be the best game ever and how people would be playing it forever. We all saw how that turned out (hint: nobody is playing it anymore). Sequel seems to be more of the same.

Cranks
15 Oct 2008, 06:58am
Im getting it add: metalgearchris

I swear i wont kill you family obez.

Crimson
15 Oct 2008, 11:49am
Lies.

This game won't be anything like Fable 1. I loved fable 1, and I'll play it now and there. But Fable 2 won't be a let down.

If Fable 2 fails, you may give me a admin strike mmk?

Crimson
15 Oct 2008, 11:55am
For those unsure about Fable II , watch this.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/40762.html

Crimson
24 Oct 2008, 05:54pm
I got it at Midnight on Tuseday! And beat it that afternoon.

Great game, good fun. 5/5

Did anyone else get it?

Frostbyte
24 Oct 2008, 06:06pm
I got it at Midnight on Tuseday! And beat it that afternoon.

Great game, good fun. 5/5

Did anyone else get it?

No I didnt, get off Fable 2's dick already.
Jesus man, get some fresh air FFS:rlol:

Paladin
25 Oct 2008, 01:45pm
Scratch what I said Havok.

This game WAS a let-down.

They took too much shit out of it that actually made the first game somewhat intriguing, and put in things that NOBODY WANTS.

The dog was the ONLY good thing. They took out the ability to take bigger risks on a quest for more fame. They took out armor and a LOT of different outfits so all you get is a few pieces of shit for equipment. They took out the CHALLENGE IN GENERAL FOR THE GAME. THE BOSSES WERE PATHETIC.

What they added: If your wife gets pissed off and divorces you she takes HALF of your assets. Bad
Jobs. Easy money, but such a little amount and it's so goddamn boring.
Dyes. Big whoop-dee-doo. They make your clothing look very faggity. Make your hair EVEN MORE faggity.
Dog. Only good thing
Guns. The guns made it easier to the point of just get dextrous 4 and a turret pistol, and it's game over.
Vein shit on trolls. Annoying, VERY annoying.
Purity and Corruption. What the fuck? What kind of bullshit is this. They already had it simple at "Good and Evil" which seemed pretty much black and white as it is, and now they are going to complicate it by like "YOU ARE A CORRUPT GOOD JACKASS." YOU ROB PEOPLE OF THEIR MONEY BUT SMILE WHILE DOING IT.
ONE SAVE. If you fuck up during your save, then you pretty much have to start over.
Fatness. Guess what? If you eat you turn into a tubbucket. AND it's too much of a hassle to change back.

Frostbyte
25 Oct 2008, 06:33pm
QFT

Crimson
26 Oct 2008, 07:41am
I enjoyed the game. >.>

But there were some letdowns. Still fun to play though,

andre1028
26 Oct 2008, 08:57am
I enjoyed the game. >.>

But there were some letdowns. Still fun to play though,

Pwned. Come join me in Far Cry 2 obez. You know you want malaria.

Josh
26 Oct 2008, 05:05pm
I am almost done with the game and I have to say; if you go in to it with an open mind and ignore all the promises Moly made, then you will probably enjoy it as the cookie cutter RPG that it is. Simply put it is not bad, but it is not great either. Anyone who actually likes RPG's should like this game.

Dannen
27 Oct 2008, 05:09pm
I found the graphics were a bit of a letdown, there not much different from the first.

Veggie
1 Nov 2008, 03:41pm
fun game

Aaron117
4 Nov 2008, 07:52am
I found the graphics were a bit of a letdown, there not much different from the first.

Besides the dynamic lighting, and the high resolution textures, and better animations. Specially the sun rays that were in the original Fable 1. Lol don't be silly, graphics were really amp'd up compared to the first one.

I think the game's ending was a let down, I won't spoil it for anyone. And that the game-play is so linear.

But over-all I'd give it an 8.1 out of 10.