PDA

View Full Version : Its Napalm(THE PLAYER)

Napalm
2 Aug 2007, 10:28pm
Sup guys its been awhile lemme refresh your memory
since last i played it has been 2-3 months
im back and better i had a family emergancy and well i thought id be weird coming back. i talked to Haggard he is starting Reload back up but if it doesnt get enough people in it he will close it down im really looking forward to reload

ILL ALSO BE WORKING ON NEW VIDEO'S

So hey grab a buddy or two hit up the new reload server coming up and maybe youll be in the next movie i make.

-Happy Hunting

Haggard
3 Aug 2007, 08:28am
It's great to have you back!!!!! Ill come play a map or two with you tonight......after I get the server setup.

broncoty
3 Aug 2007, 07:49pm
wait reloads back?

jeN
3 Aug 2007, 08:19pm
wait reloads back?

...how do you get reloads back out of a player saying hes back? O_O

Zero001
3 Aug 2007, 08:41pm
...how do you get reloads back out of a player saying hes back? O_O

Sup guys its been awhile lemme refresh your memory
since last i played it has been 2-3 months
im back and better i had a family emergancy and well i thought id be weird coming back. i talked to Haggard he is starting Reload back up but if it doesnt get enough people in it he will close it down im really looking forward to reload

ILL ALSO BE WORKING ON NEW VIDEO'S

So hey grab a buddy or two hit up the new reload server coming up and maybe youll be in the next movie i make.

-Happy Hunting

I think it'll make sense to you now Jen.

:focus: Welcome back Napalm.

jeN
3 Aug 2007, 10:30pm
I think it'll make sense to you now Jen.

:focus: Welcome back Napalm.

Oh I guess. I didn't read what he said mostly because no offense I didn't care. :( lol

But hopefully Napalm will drop to fewer slots then because it gets so laggy with that many people in.

Falcon04
4 Aug 2007, 01:56am
ahaha, that was a good conversation. jeN's comment made me laugh

SilentFox618
4 Aug 2007, 06:49pm
*sigh* was gonna make some videos when I saw Haggard mention he wanted updated videos, but I'll leave that to you now I guess. Got some footage already if you want it though :) Anyways, welcome back then.