PDA

View Full Version : Talk to an Admin Night

SpikedRocker
10 Oct 2008, 10:14pm
We are going to open our ears to you! The public members of SG. We are guarenteeing a knowledgable admin will be available for you to talk to every Friday night between 3 PM - 10 PM EST which is 8 PM GMT to 1 AM GMT. This will start next friday October 17th. This is going to be available on our ventrilo server. I personnally will be available between these hours. Other AO's MA's TA's and SA's are welcome to attend this "meeting". Whatever you guys want to talk about we will listen. So if you'd like to attend please hop on our vent server get a reg account sometime in the next week so we can have you all set up for the meeting well ahead of time.

Again...every Friday an SA above will be made available for the public to ask questions about our games, servers, or whatever. We will love for you attend to get your feedback into running a better community and gaming server.

Modgers1
10 Oct 2008, 10:17pm
Great idea Spiked. I'd be more than happy to sit in on one of these if possible. This is a great way for public players to learn more about our community. :thumbup1:

-Modgers

SpikedRocker
10 Oct 2008, 10:41pm
To clarify, there will be an AO, MA, TA, or BD to monitor these meetings and take notes.

Mikey
10 Oct 2008, 11:47pm
MA? Why bring Garfield to this? What the fuck! Do u want to scare the pubs out of our community big boy?

andre1028
11 Oct 2008, 05:11am
Shouldn't this be made one of the green messages that keep getting replayed in servers? It would probably attract a few more people. This is a cool thing to do btw.

Crimson
11 Oct 2008, 07:12am
This sounds fun! I'll try and be on!

Dracula
11 Oct 2008, 07:17am
Good idea reminds me of a press confrenence.

Astrum
11 Oct 2008, 08:14am
MA? Why bring Garfield to this? What the fuck! Do u want to scare the pubs out of our community big boy?

I'm glad no one is questioning my presence! =P

SpikedRocker
11 Oct 2008, 08:18am
Shouldn't this be made one of the green messages that keep getting replayed in servers? It would probably attract a few more people. This is a cool thing to do btw.

Good idea! I'll send haggard a PM about getting this done when its closer to that day.

barackobama
11 Oct 2008, 09:08am
I'm brought in to this, because I'm sexy.... that's it!

:D

XeNo
11 Oct 2008, 10:29am
I'm glad no one is questioning my presence! =P
Never know when someone might ask about how to hook up a gameboy to a projector screen.

2fast
12 Oct 2008, 09:17am
I'm brought in to this, because I'm sexy.... that's it!

:D

loser! lol

Mammal
12 Oct 2008, 11:17am
Garfield is the marketing dude, if he wasnt there, it would seem like someone else is coming up with this marketing type idea :ohmy:

Astrum
12 Oct 2008, 01:17pm
Never know when someone might ask about how to hook up a gameboy to a projector screen.

/me brushes up on his digital signal processing

SpikedRocker
17 Oct 2008, 07:20am
Bumpage!!!

Just a reminder we are gathering tonight 3 PM EST, 8 PM GMT.