PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] Remove fun_sumo

Paul
8 Oct 2008, 12:48pm
This map needs to be taken off; its totaly CT sided.

Three T's spawn in the middle with AWP's whilst 17 CT's are on the outside with scouts. The T's can pick off maybe 5 CT's before they are dead. Also the floor where the T's stand falls into the lava after a certain amount of time.

:thumbdown:

Its Rtv'd straight off the server to a different map; maybe if there are more T spawns then it could be okay but atm it sucks.

SpikedRocker
8 Oct 2008, 12:55pm
This map didn't work the way the mapper described it. The way it was supposed to work is the T's were supposed to be damn near invincible only way to kill them was a knife to the back, 2 scout hits right at the same time, or falling in the lava. But this did not work at all. We ran no block and was able to force people to T but still had some issues. I'll remove this map and see if the mapper can help me configure it better to work for us.

Paul
8 Oct 2008, 12:56pm
This map didn't work the way the mapper described it. The way it was supposed to work is the T's were supposed to be damn near invincible only way to kill them was a knife to the back, 2 scout hits right at the same time, or falling in the lava. But this did not work at all. We ran no block and was able to force people to T but still had some issues. I'll remove this map and see if the mapper can help me configure it better to work for us.

Ye; theres only three awp's the rest of the forced T's only get a glock. :rlol:

Thanks Spiked.