PDA

View Full Version : Bans

littlepans2
7 Oct 2008, 05:01pm
O.K., i was playing the jailbreak server today, and some Terrorists were in the cage. I tell then to get out, they dont listen,i shoot them, and all of a sudden, i start getting votebanned by EVERYONE. IDK if a lot of people will agree with taking out voteban, becuase that just ticked me off. (also i gave them 15 sec to get out, and they didnt get out)

SATAN
7 Oct 2008, 05:05pm
Best way to handle this is what you really SHOULD do, warning shots.
If you shoot someone in the leg they will listen to you, i find a lot of cts are just happy they are aloud to kill someone so they just do it.

littlepans2
10 Oct 2008, 06:19pm
I did, but they still tryied to ban me

Kung Fu Panda
10 Oct 2008, 06:45pm
Voteban in hard on PB because it gets abused a lot!

I would like to see the number of votebans needed increase or just have votekick only.

Sandstorm
10 Oct 2008, 07:21pm
Voteban in hard on PB because it gets abused a lot!

I would like to see the number of votebans needed increase or just have votekick only.

or lower time=of ban

Crimson
10 Oct 2008, 07:50pm
Votebans can't be lifted. Sorry, just go to our other server.

Adam
11 Oct 2008, 10:00pm
I love it how people who dont deserve a voteban gets votebanned instantly, but if its a mic spammer or cheater, it takes for fucking ever for people to voteban them. Its ridiculous if you ask me.:glare:

Henrik
13 Oct 2008, 08:46am
I love it how people who dont deserve a voteban gets votebanned instantly, but if its a mic spammer or cheater, it takes for fucking ever for people to voteban them. Its ridiculous if you ask me.:glare:

yea that is so gay but he is right

Red
13 Oct 2008, 08:48am
Any AOs that read this, please see if you can increase the required votes.

tank40175
13 Oct 2008, 09:19am
Increasing votes would be nice, and also changing to kick instead of ban. The whole voteban system is why I don't ever play as CT, because you can warn, then warning shot, then kill and they will all start votebaning. And alot of the time it's over something they think is a rule that isn't there.

Mammal
13 Oct 2008, 10:11am
Generaly people who get votebanned, also join in mass vote-banning, and I found that if you don't, you won't get banned.

Astrum
13 Oct 2008, 10:28am
I bumped up the number of votes required at the behest of Red. The changes should already be loaded, so let us know if it's any better.

littlepans2
14 Oct 2008, 07:13pm
exactly my point!