PDA

View Full Version : pb "rules?"

lolzomgz
4 Oct 2008, 03:09pm
well, people are always getting pissed of at me in the pb servers for these "rules" so can some one say if thay are/arnt true:

1.) If you don't see a t kill but you see it at the top right kill list you can't kill

2.) you have to warn for a rifle on the back of a T

3.) if you state at the start of each round "VENTS = DEATH!" and a t is in vent's you can't instantley kill them

4.) IF you are shot by a t who when hides and drops the gun you can't kill them

5.) The most debated rule: you have gota open by 4:00

(This is not about my ban, if thats what any one thinks im just asking >.>):001_huh:

Italian Jew
4 Oct 2008, 03:59pm
This is what I go by and what I take from the MOTD and Rules thread on the forum...

1.) If you don't see a t kill but you see it at the top right kill list you can't kill

If you didn't see them, you can't kill them. Simple as that.

2.) you have to warn for a rifle on the back of a T

Generally yes, but if they see a gun on the floor,grab it, and try to run off for cover, you can assume they are going to rebel. If that's the case, then you should be able to shoot them.

3.) if you state at the start of each round "VENTS = DEATH!" and a t is in vent's you can't instantley kill them

You can kill them on sight in vents. You really don't even have to say that vents are off limits because that is already considered escaping. They shouldn't complain, and if they do, tell them to shut the hell up and stop whining.

4.) IF you are shot by a t who when hides and drops the gun you can't kill them

If they shoot you or a teammate and they are seen by any CT, then they can be killed for that. It is considered rebelling.

The CT's DO NOT have to open by that time, but it is a generally accepted rule because people do want to play. You cannot be banned for not opening it at 4:00, but just do it so the game can get going.

SpikedRocker
4 Oct 2008, 05:52pm
I think italian covered that well...thats how I think.

Maxwelldon
4 Oct 2008, 05:56pm

The CT's DO NOT have to open by that time, but it is a generally accepted rule because people do want to play. You cannot be banned for not opening it at 4:00, but just do it so the game can get going.
This isn't a rule but we enforce to open the doors 3:30 - 4:00 since then there already gone 1min - 1min 30sec of the round and I've tried out several times;
Yes, it is enough time to cover exits and gun stashes on almost every single map in rotation.