PDA

View Full Version : in alcatraz if i say no disco

Bubbles
4 Oct 2008, 02:24am
that means no disco, they cant just voteban me right?

barackobama
4 Oct 2008, 02:24am
With voteban they can do what they want, if they abuse the voteban system, report them.

Bubbles
4 Oct 2008, 02:36am
argh they get to be so annoying about it too, and im always really hesitant when i kill people for not listening, ill warning shot, then speak, then warning shot, then speak, then wait and wait, cuz they all just take it as a damn freekill

Jaffa
4 Oct 2008, 04:25am
You are well within your rights as a ct to ban them from entering the disco room

Repus
4 Oct 2008, 04:44am
That map isn't even real pb map, many times t's just go to disco and be there till time ends, camping there in dark is stupid.

andre1028
4 Oct 2008, 06:59am
That map isn't even real pb map, many times t's just go to disco and be there till time ends, camping there in dark is stupid.

That's what makes the map so awesome. The Disco. I could camp out there for as long as I can virtual dancing :)

BTW, the Ice Skating Rink pwns too.

Metal
4 Oct 2008, 07:01am
it makes alot of people mad cuz they camp in there but if a T gets there 1st than T own it

Kung Fu Panda
4 Oct 2008, 08:38am
Bubbles people get tired of it when you:
camp disco 999 rounds in a row.
make everyone either die trying to kill or wait for the round to end.
say "no disco" and then you blast every t you see at the door.
repeat above every round.

Just change it up a bit and people wont get so mad.

Cooki3Monsta
4 Oct 2008, 10:42am
I love disco ! If you stop people from going there they won't be happy. Camping there in the dark sucks too :thumbdown:

SATAN
4 Oct 2008, 03:02pm
I wish disco wasn't in that map, its cool and all but every single round you got half the team going there waiting and i get really really mad

Bubbles
5 Oct 2008, 10:19pm
thats what i do though, ill watch at the beginning of every round all the ct's give an order that will obviously fail, so i try to find a way for myself to live, and its 10 times harder because my mic doesnt work for css and i have to type my orders that half the time get blown off