PDA

View Full Version : LIVE ACTION DRAGONBALL MOVIE!!!

Cranks
3 Oct 2008, 08:43pm
IS A FUCKING PILE OF SHIT!!!!!!!

www.dbthemovie.com

only 4 people from the anime made it to the film goku who is in frekaing high school. Phicalo and Vegita and bulma. Thats as many as i have seen that i remember well

Master Roshi made it as well or is it Ruchi?

LitKey
3 Oct 2008, 08:53pm
Yeah.... this movie is fail.

flowrida
3 Oct 2008, 09:20pm
probably will be but im still gonna go see it

BOOWY
3 Oct 2008, 09:28pm
There aren't enough Captain Picard facepalms on the internets to describe the failure that is the trailer. I laughed through the entire thing.

Jaffa
4 Oct 2008, 04:27am
how could they fail with the obvious bulma = blue hair, piccolo = green..... and no krillin or chi chi is just silly

raven maniac
4 Oct 2008, 07:22am
cmon guys it's dragon balls!

wtf is a dragon balls anyhow?

AppleShark
4 Oct 2008, 11:43am
This better be over 9000.

Italian Jew
4 Oct 2008, 01:37pm
how could they fail with the obvious bulma = blue hair, piccolo = green..... and no krillin or chi chi is just silly

I know they have Chi Chi in the movie, but I don't think Krillin is in it. They might be banking on a sequel to fill in some shoes. :blink:

It's going to be a weird, realistic rendition of the series, which I don't think will work too well because it is an obvious fantasy world they try to portray in the movies. For now, it doesn't seem theater worthy to me, but I would rent it just to see how it was done. I just gotta!

Daze
5 Oct 2008, 09:25am
sounds shit but il probably watch it, anyone know where i can watch the episodes online?

Jaffa
5 Oct 2008, 01:01pm
i've beeens earching for a n online streamer (good quality) of dbz for a while, easiest way to get episodes is to torrent them

Daze
5 Oct 2008, 04:29pm
yeah i think i tried to download like every single episode one time, 33GB and once it had done i realised it was all in Japanese -.-

Jaffa
5 Oct 2008, 04:36pm
no subs?

Shower Fart
5 Oct 2008, 04:42pm
i heard its gonna be releases early next year or something but i think the people are gonna look ridicoulus dragon ball live action is a fail idea:thumbdown:

Daze
5 Oct 2008, 06:19pm
no subs?

cant remember, but i would prefer to listen in english instead of reading what they're saying..

Repeat
5 Oct 2008, 07:16pm
nerds

XeNo
8 Oct 2008, 11:40pm
Most people are basing the idea that this movie was originally intended to be the DBZ cartoon in real life form.

It's taking ideas from DBZ and making it into a completely separate movie.

It is not suppose to look or have characters anything alike the cartoon series, but rather it's own fiction movie based off a few of the same things.

Least that's what I gather from what I've seen/heard.

LitKey
9 Oct 2008, 01:04am
Most people are basing the idea that this movie was originally intended to be the DBZ cartoon in real life form.

It's taking ideas from DBZ and making it into a completely separate movie.

It is not suppose to look or have characters anything alike the cartoon series, but rather it's own fiction movie based off a few of the same things.

Least that's what I gather from what I've seen/heard.

Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact it looks completely retarded regardless of that.

juku
9 Oct 2008, 05:01am
Lol I totally agree. It would probably be so messed up almost like when they did double dragon live action movie. Also I think there was also some kind of street fighter live action movie that was also bad.

GrayFox
9 Oct 2008, 05:14am
No Trailer with Max Payne
October 6th, 2008
Our friends at DB Legends talked with Fox about the status of the trailer and if a different one would be shown with Max Payne. As it turns out, the trailer that was leaked was not meant to be shown to the public, and they were working on a better one that was scheduled to be shown with Max Payne. But because the film’s special effects are still not done, it has been delayed until later this year.

First off, we love your enthusiasm for the film. We are so sorry to ask that you remove the content. It is not meant to irritate or discourage you and your readers from following this film campaign. It’s just that the pieces of content that are being leaked were not created to be used this way. They were only meant to be shown to potential Licensing & Merchandising partners who need to make partnering decisions far in advance of release date, and the content has not been approved for online use. Elements like music clearances and even talent approvals have not been pursued because we had no intention of having this go online. Alot goes into a trailer or video being authorized for online use….

We had hoped to have a really kick-ass trailer done by MAX PAYNE’s in-theater date, but because alot of effects shots are still being worked on - we’ve decided to wait until there is more material to work with, so we can really “wow” you and the fans. This is not uncommon for a film that still has 6 months until it goes in theaters. It looks like the real trailer will be released a little later in the year.

Again, thanks for all your interest. I am happy to update you when we get new artwork and approved video to distribute. We appreciate you removing the content, and don’t mean to cause you any headaches with your readers :)

/

SilentGuns
9 Oct 2008, 12:04pm
Dragonballs fails by itself (Dont hurt me!!!)

sUBzERo
9 Oct 2008, 07:09pm
Wow
movie = total failure.

Matt.
9 Oct 2008, 11:03pm
Wow James Marsters...

sUBzERo
10 Oct 2008, 12:19am
Wow James Marsters...

huh?:confused1:

Scoutkllr
10 Oct 2008, 05:53am
It wouldn't even let me watch it. =(
an error popped up.
=(

tosh9i
10 Oct 2008, 12:46pm
I hope it's not going to be like that other Live Action Dragon Ball movie. That one totally sucked.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Ball:_The_Magic_Begins