PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: The Clone Wars (series)

SpikedRocker
3 Oct 2008, 07:56am
Premieres Tonight!!!!

If you've seen the film this summer then you've seen the pilot for the series. Lucas has 100 episode series planned. 22 episodes for this first season. 2 episodes will air tonight. Its on Cartoon Network at 9 PM EST and if you are in Canada, you can catch it on the 5th on CTV at 7 PM EST or Space Network on the 10th also at 7 PM. In the UK, Sky Movies Premiere (and premiere HD) on the 25th at 7 PM GMT.

The whole premise is to develop more story lines between episode 2 and 3. Lots of different characters will be featured. Should be good. Enjoy!!!

danger
4 Oct 2008, 08:44am
I saw that last night because my brother wanted to watch it. I found it quite enjoyable because im not really into cartoons but this was pretty awesome

tosh9i
10 Oct 2008, 12:47pm
I can't say that i was impressed, but I might watch it again. If there's nothing else on.

SpikedRocker
11 Oct 2008, 12:20am
Some of the biggest things I have to say about this is that this show is Cartoon Network's first HD show. It is shot and filmed entirely in HD and looks amazing. I love the little story lines they are doing. If you are a big star wars fan as I am you'd enjoy this.

Henrik
11 Oct 2008, 04:33am
is star wars the clone wars good?????

Harpr33t
23 Oct 2008, 04:57pm
I am enjoying these episodes so far.